Software Developer | IBM Careers | Job Alert | Latest Job Update Career Height 2022
IBM’s most prominent innovation is the IBMer. We accept that through the use of knowledge, reason and science, we can further develop business, society and the human condition, bringing the force of an open mixture cloud and AI methodology to life for our customers and accomplices all throughout the world.
Software Developer Job Description
At IBM, software developers are the backbone of our strategic initiatives to design, code, test, and provide industry-leading solutions that make the world run today – planes and trains take off on time, bank transactions complete in the blink of an eye, and the world remains safe due to the work of our software developers. Whether working on internal or client projects, software development is critical to the success of IBM and our clients worldwide. At IBM, you will use cutting-edge software development tools, techniques, and approaches, as well as collaborate with industry thought leaders, to create solutions you can be proud of.
Roles and Responsibilities
- We are looking for Frontend, Full Stack and QA/Test Automation Graduate hires with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, who are eager to learn a wide range of IBM and open-source packages with a particular bias on Automation and Process Mining technologies.
- You will be a self-starter, requiring limited supervision or guidance, with good communication skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize your work.
- This is a high-profile project at the core of IBM’s new strategy surrounding Automation and working with our wide range of stakeholders will be critical to ensure we meet the high standards expected.
- Understanding user needs, and exploring user-centred designs
- Specifying, building, testing, deploying, maintaining, and supporting your code
- Leveraging modern tools and techniques to develop clean, efficient, and reusable code
- A solid base of programming languages is required. Languages and technologies include Go, Java, Python or other scripting languages are useful.
- Skills with Test Tools such as Jest, Cypress, Codecept
- Knowledge on building API driven interfaces
- Knowledge on API testing and API automation.
- Knowledge on test automation development using Ansible, Python.
- Experience working with GitHub as source code control.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Knowledge on any cloud services, including IBM Cloud, AWS, Azure and GCP
- DevOps experience
- Knowledge on Kubernetes, Docker, Red Hat OpenShift
- Experience with Linux systems
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte
- https://careers.ibm.com/job/16612515/software-developer-kochi-in/?codes=SN_LinkedInClick here to apply for the position.
- Click here to join us.
- Click Here to view Stories