Process Data Engineer | Shell Careers | Job Alert | Latest Job Update 2022
Shell has been operating in India for almost 80 years. Shell India invests in its people through industry-leading development programmes that help our employees succeed and connect with specialists on a local and global level. We have already spent more than $1 billion in India’s energy sector, in a socially and environmentally responsible manner. Shell is the only international company with a retail fuel licence in India.
Shell has opened a new IT centre in Bangalore, with ambitions to expand it over the next five years. The IT Hub’s mission is to support the business by focusing on business outcomes and delivering technological solutions that support business agility and profitable growth.
Process Data Engineer Job Description
- Key Deliverables: Maintenance, assurance, technical support and standardization of technical data and documents of the Renewable energy sites (RES) and distribution locations with support roles on site engagement & technical & tools forums.
- Data Analyzing: GSAP data, documents, and processes for both Upstream and Downstream businesses by working with engineering, maintenance, operations, and project team & partners.
- Remote Support:
- Support projects and activities performed at the manufacturing sites, chemical plants, supply chain and distribution locations.
- Manage the assigned Site Quality Improvement Projects (local QIPs) which may include data cleanse, data mining, benchmarking, reporting projects and track evidence per the local QIP on Site Reference Documents and Assurance Tracker.
- Delivery on Technical Data & Document (Doc management): Assurance that managed technical data and documents of assigned manufacturing site, chemical plant, supply chain and distribution location are free of data defects, in accordance to Controls and Standards and within the limits of KPI’s.
- Assist the Senior Process Data Engineer to achieve the team KPIs
- Independently communicating with the asset stakeholders for query clarification and other discipline focal as required for KPI deliverables.
- Understand their interoperability, ERPs and processes migrated to the SBO, and their local QIP.
- Preparing weekly/monthly progress reports to update the direct asset stakeholders on the progress of the activity.
- This Technical Support function includes supporting managers and other staff on migration efforts.
Accurate use and maintenance of Web Request Tool, Assurance Tracker, Einstein, Site Reference documents and other related operating tools.
- Other back up accountabilities, as follows: Recommend and run site or technical assets improvement projects (CI, SI or OI) through awareness of Group Engineering Methods and processes. Understand how information and data is utilized within the site or location through awareness to extract and apply the methods of these tools to Data Quality (methods and processes are listed in the Skills Section).
- Engagement with the Site stakeholders such as Requestors and Approvers to communicate plans, obtain feedback, and solicit improvements. Assist the managers to standardize processes, tools, methods, procedures as directed (Ex: Improving the data quality standards and best practices).
- Education/Experience: University Degree in Mechanical, Instrumentation, Electronics & Communication, Electrical, Industrial or Chemical Engineering.
- Experience: Required 2 to 3+ yrs. In jobs from one or more of the following:
- Experience in Plant Maintenance from petrochemical/chemicals/rubber/fertilizers/ Oil & Gas as an engineering user of Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS)
- Computerized Inspection Management Systems (CIMS) and Engineering Document Management Systems (EDMS)
- Plant Maintenance activities
- Experience in Engineering relevant, maintenance or failure analysis: Equipment failure analysis, troubleshooting, decision making, Reliability Centered Maintenance, Root Cause Analysis, Safety, Criticality and Risk Assessment, Ishikawa Diagrams, Failure Mode and Effects Analysis, Fault Tree Analysis, Total Quality Management, Hazard Analysis, etc.
- Experience in Technical Data and Documents management including processes and tools.
- Effective communication skill and stakeholder management is a necessary skill for the job.
- Lean Six Sigma CI methodology and work experience in Oil and Gas is an added value.
- Developed engagement and communication skills.
- Knowledge or higher-level awareness of the context of use of technical data and documentation within technical data processes such as assets (hardware) and associated operating processes (Cat Crackers, drilling ops, production, and lube oil facilities).
- Ability to deal effectively with complexity and detail.
- Ability to prioritize and ensure delivery of priorities for the area of responsibility.
- Flexible and adaptable to change, with track record of demonstrating initiative, analytical capabilities and problem solving
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte
- Click here to apply for the position.
- Click here to join us.
- Click Here to view Stories