Financial Control – Associate | JP Morgan Chase & Co | Job Alert | Latest Job Update Career Height 2023
For more than 200 years, JPMorgan Chase and Co has given imaginative monetary answers for shoppers, independent ventures, organizations, governments and establishments all throughout the planet. Today, we’re a main worldwide monetary administrations firm with tasks adjusting customers in excess of 100 nations.
Associate Job Description
You are a strategic thinker passionate about driving solutions in Financial control. You have found the right team.
The most common functions and activities owned by Financial Accounting, Infrastructure and Reporting (FAIR) include but are not limited to the following: financial analysis, consolidation, reporting, balance sheet reconciliation and substantiation, general ledger reconciliation reporting & governance, inter-entity control and governance, manual accounting/bookings to the general ledger and operating systems, and executing the month end close process. JPMorgan is an equal opportunity employer and places high value on diversity and inclusion. We recognize that our people are our strength and diversity of thought and practices makes us more successful.
- Work closely with line of business controllers, middle office, and operations
- Work with the businesses to ensure understanding of monthly profit and loss
- Manage the monthly consolidation of JPMorgan Chase income statement and balance sheet
- Develop and maintain financial reports and schedules
- Control post-closing entries and consolidation adjustments
- Perform various control procedures to ensure the integrity of reported financial results
- Participate in all aspects of the production of the monthly financial Flash Report
- Support ad-hoc requests for financial information received from across the firm
- Proficient desktop/spreadsheet/database skills
- Proficient organizational and problem-solving skills
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Basic understanding of the firm’s products. Comfort liaising with business and risk partners while building and maintaining relationships
- Ability to critically challenge with the goal of identifying control issues
- Ability to understand business drivers and requirements and influence others to deliver solutions
- Ability to quickly understand workings of a complex processing system and general.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related business field
- Basic knowledge of industry standards and regulations
- CPA license beneficial in some FAIR roles but not required
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte