Salesforce Developer | Autodesk Career | Job Alert | Latest Job Update 2022
Autodesk is revolutionising the way the world is created and built. Our technology is used in architecture, engineering, building, product design, manufacturing, media, and entertainment, allowing innovators to tackle problems big and small all across the world. Autodesk software helps our customers design and create a better world for everyone, from greener buildings to smarter products to more compelling blockbusters.
Autodesk tools such as AutoCAD, Revit, Maya, 3ds Max, Fusion 360, SketchBook, and others are used by over 100 million individuals to unleash their creativity and tackle major design, business, and environmental concerns. Our software runs on both personal computers and mobile devices, and it uses the cloud’s endless processing capacity to allow teams all over the world collaborate, design, simulate, and fabricate their ideas in three dimensions.
We provide competitive wages and benefits, and we’d love for you to join us. We are happy to be an equal opportunity employer, and we consider all qualified applications regardless of race, gender, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. Check out #AutodeskLife to witness our culture in action.
We have over 10,000 workers worldwide and are based in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Salesforce Developer Job Description
The Salesforce Developer is critical to our continued growth by automating business processes on the Salesforce.com platform. You will be involved in the design, review of solution architecture, and development of applications as part of sprint cycles and projects. You will be part of a growing team focused on developing a robust Salesforce platform to support Autodesk’s most critical business processes.
- Work in an Agile environment with a fun team to meet the project timelines
- Develop best in class high standard code
- Contribute as a strong technical lead, who can guide the team through the solutions after reviewing with the Solution Architect
- Subject matter expert – Collaborate with internal and external partners for the definition, planning, modeling, governance, and implementation of Salesforce CRM capabilities
- Contribute in all the phases of software development cycles
- Work proactively to remove technical debt and security vulnerabilities
- Actively participate in code reviews of own code and that of peers
- Present and validate solution
- Proactive during team discussions and constantly providing suggestions to improve where ever possible
- Create Technical Documentation
- Monitor/ Track/ Review the delivery to ensure the best practices and design principles are adhered into delivery
- Provide technical guidance to the development of Salesforce.com applications to support business and product strategies
- Build and foster a high-performance engineering culture and mentor team members
- BS with or MS in Computer Science or related technical field
- Engineering Experience with at least 5+ years of experience in global software development and deployment
- Must have 4+ years of experience with SFDC platform and partner ecosystem
- Must have experience in developing Lightning Components.
- Played the role of a Technical lead in at least 1-2 SFDC projects
- Thorough knowledge of SFDC. Well versed in configuration, customization and Integration
- Must be Salesforce Certified Developer [ Platform Developer I or II ]
- Experience working with large scale enterprise organization with Front/Back Office
- Experience with Industry standard Repo tools like GIT
- Interaction with Client’s key Business and Technical stakeholder for Solution Designing and Architecture
- Proven ability to manage and resolve complex and ambiguous technical issues
- Creativity & Critical Thinking
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working Experience in CI/CD based deployment
- Working Experience in a complex integrated environment where multiple systems interact with Salesforce
- Experience in working with Salesforce connected apps
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte