Relationship Manager | Freshers | Motilal Oswal | Job Alert | Latest Jobs 2022
Motilal Oswal is a well diversified financial services company focused on wealth creation through knowledge. The company was founded in 1987 as a small sub broking unit with two promoters and peon.
Today we are a multifaceted financial services with the company with a presence in over 550 cities through 2500+ business locations; ably managed by a team of over 7000 employees.
Motilal oswal security limited has been awarded India’s best performing equity broker 4 times in a row by UTI CNBC TV18 national financial advisory awards.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INTERNSHIP
CLICK HERE FOR MORE JOBS
Relationship Manager Job Description
Roles and Responsibilities
- Achieving revenue targets through cross-selling of subscription-based financial products to the clients like trading software, educational products, option trading advice, and various trading & investment products of equity, derivative, options, currency, and commodity market
- Providing training to clients for building trading strategies, use of robotic trading software & API based auto trade execution
- Delivering webinars and seminars on various financial products
- Keeping self-updated on stock market outlook and product knowledge
- Candidates should be able to speak any regional languages additionally:
- For Females: Telugu/Tamil/Malayalam/Kannada/Punjabi/Bengali/Marathi/Gujarati
- For Males: All languages
- Should be passionate & aggressive for the outbound cold calling of seminar & webinar inviting process
- Should be able to speak continuously for the full day
- Ability to bring innovative ideas which help in achieving sales target
- Able to handle one-to-one client meetings independently at the client’s location
- Talkative & extrovert person
- Graduate/Post-graduate in any stream
- Should be a self-starter, proactive & target oriented
- Should possess strong networking & relationship building skills
- Excellent public speaking & presentation skills
- Should possess excellent convincing & communication skills
- Knowledge of stock market & NISM certification
- Skills Required:
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte
- Click here to apply for the position.
- Click here to join us.