Process Executive | Infosys Careers | Job Alert | Latest Job opportunity in Bangalore 2022
Infosys is a NYSE listed global consulting and IT services company with more than 250k employees. From a capital of US$250, we have grown to become a US$13.56 billion (Q4 FY21 revenues) company with a market capitalization of approximately US$79.74 billion.
In our journey of 40 years, we have catalyzed some of the major changes that have led to India’s emergence as the global destination for software services talent. We pioneered the Global Delivery Model and became the first IT Company from India to be listed on NASDAQ. Our employee stock options program created some of India’s first salaried millionaires.
Process Executive Job Description
- SLA Process compliance, Resource Planning, Business process improvement
- Knowledge of operation management *Driving Daily/Weekly/Monthly Governance calls with client.
- Prepare/review the process definition & documentation for the specific process within purview to enable manager to finalize the TO BE Process
- Co-Ordinates and conduct training for the team in order to ensure right skilling
- Monitors/ ensures process compliance and periodically updates SOP changes as required as part of the quality plan in order to ensure adherance to process steps
- Resolves escalations from the process owners in order to ensure stron customer relationships
- Provide feedback on error transaction and conducts RCA with help of quality SPOC
- Self-starter, having a proactive approach in terms of process improvement, identifying risks and engaging client.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and adherence to on time delivery.
- Understand the contractual requirement for the process and deliver the same.
- Sound decision-making
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good attention to detail
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte