Engineer Trainee | Adani Group | Graduate Engineer | Freshers | Job Alert | Latest Job Update 2022
Adani Group is an Indian conglomerate with a market capitalization of more than $176.65 billion (as of July 6, 2022) that includes seven publicly traded entities. It has built a portfolio of world-class transportation and utilities infrastructure with a pan-India footprint. The Adani is headquartered in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. Adani has positioned itself as the market leader in its transport logistics and energy utility portfolio sectors over the years, focusing on large-scale infrastructure development in India with O&M processes that are benchmarked to global norms. It is India’s first Infrastructure Investment Grade issuer, with four IG-rated enterprises.
Adani’s success and leadership are owed to its basic idea of ‘Nation Building,’ which is guided by ‘Growth with Goodness,’ a guiding principle for long-term growth. Adani is committed to expanding its ESG impact by realigning its companies with a focus on climate protection and expanding community outreach through its CSR programme, which is built on the concepts of sustainability, diversity, and shared values.
Graduate Engineers Job Description
We are looking for a dependable Graduate Engineer Trainee – Cybersecurity to join our qualified Group IT team. The Graduate Engineer Trainee – Cybersecurity will be in charge of accomplishing all responsibilities assigned by the supervisor, as well as aiding other engineers with projects, conducting research, and preparing reports.
You must be able to follow directions while also taking initiative and coming up with unique ideas. You should have a growth attitude and a dedication to lifelong learning to be successful as a Graduate Engineer Trainee – Cybersecurity. Outstanding applicants should be keen observers, eager to assist where possible, and eager to engage with Engineers outside of their area of speciality.
- Understanding project requirements and completing all duties assigned by the Supervisor.
- Shadowing Graduate Engineer Engineer staff members, asking questions, and assisting wherever possible.
- Raising concerns and making suggestions for improvement where appropriate.
- Conducting research and traveling to sites.
- Observing health and safety regulations at all times.
- Participating in meetings and attending workshops and other training initiatives.
- Analyzing data and writing reports according to specifications.
- Taking notes and sharing your findings with your Supervisor and other relevant stakeholders.
- Establishing professional relationships with staff.
- Maintaining a high degree of professionalism and diligence
- BE / B.Tech
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte
- Click here to apply for the position.
- Click here to join us.