Officer – Tech Program App Dev | Citi Bank | Pune | Job Opportunity | Latest Jobs 2022
Citi’s objective is to be a trusted partner to our clients by delivering financial services that enable growth and economic advancement in a responsible manner. Our main responsibilities are to protect our clients’ assets, lend money, make payments, and access capital markets on their behalf. We have more than 200 years of experience assisting our clients in overcoming the world’s most difficult issues and seizing its most exciting prospects. We’re Citi, the worldwide bank, a company that connects millions of individuals in hundreds of nations and places.
Officer – Tech Program App Dev Job Description
The Tech Program App Dev 1 is a new professional position. Uses specialty knowledge to monitor, assess, analyse, and/or evaluate processes and data. Identifies policy gaps and develops policy. Data interpretation and recommendation Conducts factual research and interpretation. Identifies inconsistencies in data or results, defines business issues, and makes policy, procedure, or practise recommendations.
Integrates established disciplinary knowledge within one’s own specialty area with a fundamental understanding of related industry practises. Good understanding of how the team interacts with others to achieve the area’s objectives. Gains practical knowledge of industry practises and standards. The quality of the tasks/services provided has a limited but direct impact on the business. The job holder’s influence is limited to his or her own team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- The 2-year Analyst Application Development rotational program, offers two rotations of 10 months providing exposure to different technologies and markets. Application Developers will work hand-in-hand with the world’s leading computer and software technologies to develop and support new components and enhance existing platforms to provide competitive advantage to many of the key business functions within Citi. Whilst on the program an analyst will gain experience and exposure to the following;
- Learn how to architect, design, support and build some of the largest and most global solutions available in the financial service market
- Develop and leverage Big Data platforms
- Implement low latency trading and order routing strategies
- Build sophisticated Trading and Deal Capture UI’s
- Design research portals using the latest web technologies
- Developing robust and globally distributed trade processing engines
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 0-2 years relevant experience
- Undergraduate or Master’s degree –
- Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Math or Physics
- A passion for technology
- Strong communication, planning and organizational skills, analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Motivated to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making.
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience.
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte