Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2022 | Scholarship Alert | Latest Scholarship 2022
About the Program
Kotak Kanya Scholarship is a collaborative CSR Project on Education & Livelihood of Kotak Mahindra Group companies, which is being implemented in collaboration with Kotak Education Foundation – Kotak Kanya Scholarship will financially support meritorious girl students from underprivileged sections of society to enable them to pursue higher education after passing out 12th standard.
Under the Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2022, girl students who want to pursue professional graduation courses from a reputable institute (NAAC/NIRF accredited) after 12th grade will be given a scholarship to cover their academic expenses until they graduate (degree). Engineering, MBBS, Architecture, Design, integrated LLB, and other professional graduation (degree) courses are available.
- Open for girl students across India.
- Meritorious girl students who have secured admission to first year graduation programme from institutes of repute (NAAC accredited/NIRF ranked) for professional academic pursuits such as professional graduate courses like Engineering, MBBS, Architecture, Design, integrated LLB, etc.
- Applicants must have scored 85% or more marks or equivalent CGPA in standard 12th board examinations.
- Applicant’s annual family income must be Rs 3,20,000 (Rupees Three Lakh Twenty Thousand) or less.
- Children of employees of Kotak Mahindra Group, Kotak Education Foundation & Buddy4Study are not eligible to apply for Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2022
Each selected scholar will receive a scholarship of up to Rs. 1.5 lakh* per year until she completes her professional graduation courses/degrees. The scholarship amount under the Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2022 can only be used to cover academic expenses such as tuition, hostel fees (applicable only for on-campus hostels), internet, laptop, books, and stationery.
- Mark sheet of previous qualifying examination (Class 12)
- Fee structure (for academic year 2022-23)
- Bonafide student certificate/letter from college
- College seat allocation document
- Income proof of parents/guardians
- ITR of parents for FY 2021-22 (if available)
- Aadhaar card
- Bank passbook
- A passport-size photograph
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
- Death certificate of parent (for single parent/orphan candidates)
How can you apply?
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study using a registered ID to land onto the ‘Online Application Form Page’.If not registered – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2022’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online scholarship application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process
- Click here to apply for the position.
- Click here to join us.
- Click Here to view Stories