Intern | General Electric | Internship Alert | Latest Internship 2022
GE takes up the task of creating a world that works. GE has been inventing the future of industry for more than 125 years, and today its devoted staff, cutting-edge technology, and worldwide reach and capabilities help the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE’s workforce are diverse and committed, working to achieve GE’s goal and deliver for its customers with the utmost integrity and dedication. www.ge.com
Intern Job Description
This intern works on proof-of-concepts for new areas in the Imaging, Bangalore SW Capabilities team.
GE Healthcare is a global leader in medical technology and digital solutions. Our mission is to improve people’s lives in critical moments. Unleash your ambition, transform your ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organisation where every voice matters and every difference contributes to a healthier world.
- Works on projects often requiring independent decision-making. These projects are normally scoped to last between 6 and 12 months in duration.
- Develops PowerPoint presentations and other graphic presentations to communicate progress, share best practices, or to provide updates.
- May be asked to learn on the job to adapt to the needs of the concept prove-out
- May be asked to take on certain aspects of a full time job within the function the intern is studying. For example, may be asked to write software code if in an engineering internship
- Bachelors/Masters in STEM Majors.
- Should have a project work as part of the curriculum.
- At least 24 credit hours of coursework toward a bachelors/technical (or equivalent) degree in the function you are interning or a recent graduate from a Bachelors/technical program in the function you are interning.
- Equivalent GPA of at least 3.0 and good understanding of CoreJava, microservices and Angular12
- Ability to exercise independent judgment consistent with department guidelines.
- Previous experience using independent thought processes to plan ahead, process information, maintain workflow and anticipate future needs of the team.
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- Self-Starter, proactive, able to work independently with minimal direction
- Ability to quickly identify and prioritize issues, create solutions and meet deadlines.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, capable of working within a globally diverse team across different time zones