Data Engineer | Micron Technology | Job Alert | Latest Job Update Career Height 2022
We are a market leader in revolutionary memory and storage technologies that are changing the way the world utilises information to improve people’s lives. Micron offers a diverse range of high-performance DRAM, NAND, and NOR memory and storage solutions under the Micron® and Crucial® brands, with a relentless emphasis on our customers, technology leadership, manufacturing and operational excellence. Every day, our employees’ ideas propel the data economy forward, enabling advancements in artificial intelligence and 5G applications that open doors – from the data centre to the intelligent edge, and across the client and mobile user experience.
Data Engineer Job Description
Join an inclusive team that is driven by a single goal: to use their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we create enable everything from virtual reality experiences to neural network breakthroughs. We do it all while adhering to core values such as integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so has the potential to fuel the very innovation we are pursuing.
- Understanding of Big Data Engineering/processing, Business Intelligence and Advanced analytics
- Knowledge on ETL/ELT Design and processes
- Knowledge in databases and Datawarehouse modeling
- Knowledge in Cloud based data engineering and Machine Learning Models
- Knowledge in building APIs for application integration
- Knowledge on Software development life cycle process. e.g. Agile and Waterfall.
- Establish procedures and determine the necessary transformations to transfer both structured and unstructured data from the source to a new physical Data Model.
- Work with Data Scientists to implement strategies for cleaning and preparing data for analysis, to develop data imputation algorithms, and optimize performance of big data and machine learning systems.
- Big Data Engineering and Processing using Hadoop Tech stack (Hadoop, Hive, HDFS, Spark and HBase etc.)
- Cloud Data Engineering knowledge on GCP/AWS/AZURE is a plus
- Conceptual Knowledge on ETL/ELT Design and processes (Apache Ni-Fi and Snowflake is a plus)
- Solid understanding of SQL and databases (Oracle, MSSQL, etc.), including SQL and NoSQL.
- Programming Skills in Python/Java etc..
- Effective Communicator with analytical, logical and problem-solving skills.
- Work in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- Be self-motivated and able to work under minimal supervision
- Adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Have a strong passion for data and information, as well as strong analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Work in multi-functional groups with diverse interests and requirements to achieve a common goal
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte
- Click here to apply for the position.
- Click here to join us.
- Click Here to view Stories