Software Engineer | NatWest Career | Job | Alert | Latest Jobs Update Career Height 2022
We’re a company that recognises that when our customers and employees succeed, so do our communities and our economy. We’re looking at how we can generate change for our communities in enterprise, learning, and climate as part of our mission.
We prioritise enterprise as a force of change as one of the major backers of UK business. We’re concentrating on the people and groups who have traditionally faced the most significant barriers to entrance and figuring out how to overcome them.
In an ever-changing and increasingly digital world, learning is also critical to our company’s continuing success. Our workers thrive as a result of our dynamic and forward-thinking learning culture, and our clients benefit from the tools we provide to help them increase their financial aptitude and confidence.
Climate change is one of the most significant challenges humanity will face in the future. That’s why it’s at the very heart of our mission. We intend to finance and promote climate solutions, completely integrate climate into our culture and decision-making, and become climate positive by 2025.
We’re dedicated to leveraging our mission to break down barriers, inspire change, and ultimately make the workplace a better place to work.
Software Engineer Job Description
As an Associate Software Engineer, you will design, develop, and deploy applications capable of meeting and exceeding expected load, performance, and availability volumes, including load balancing, performance testing, and benchmarking.
You’ll be part of a feature team, using your extensive experience to engineer complex software, scripts, and tools, as well as collaborating with other engineers, architects, and business analysts across the platform.
- Producing high quality software which adds value to the business
- Working in permanent teams on the full life cycle, from initial development, through enhancement and maintenance to replacement or decommissioning
- Collaborating to optimise our software engineering capability
- Designing, producing, testing and implementing our working code
- Working across the life cycle, from requirements analysis and design, through coding to testing, deployment and operations
- Experience of working with code repositories, bug tracking tools and wikis, as well as experience of designing and implementing APIs
- Coding experience in multiple programming languages
- Experience of DevOps and agile methodology and associated toolsets and methodologies
- Knowledge of relational, in-memory, distributed and NoSQL databases
- Experience of implementing programming best practice, such as scalability, automation, virtualisation, optimisation, availability and performance
Аррly Link is given belоw Jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte