Business Manager | HSBC Bank | Career | Job Alert | Latest Job Update Career Height 2022
HSBC Bank are a finаnсiаl serviсes оrgаnisаtiоn thаt serves mоre thаn 40 milliоn сustоmers, rаnging frоm individuаl sаvers аnd investоrs tо sоme оf the wоrld’s biggest соmраnies аnd gоvernments. HSBC Bank’s netwоrk соvers 64 соuntries аnd territоries, аnd we’re here tо use оur unique exрertise, сараbilities, breаdth аnd рersрeсtives tо орen uр а wоrld оf орроrtunity fоr оur сustоmers.
Business Manager Job Description
We place a high value on the health and safety of our employees and candidates. Due to the current situation with the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we are leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure that the HSBC Group can continue to recruit top talent. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to assist you in your recruitment process. If this is the case, a member of our Resourcing team will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be available to answer any questions you may have.
- Provide Business Management support & change delivery initiatives (for instance migration & offshoring) delivered in all areas of responsibility.
- Support coordination of Business Management and migration/offshoring support activities across all CAO, CCO & VMO
- Participate in regional meetings and escalate any issues/Challenges in a timely manner and propose solutions where required.
- Successful delivery of considerable optimization & efficiency gain project undertaken
- Timely completion of planned activities without any delay attributable to GSC functions.
- Recorded evidence by Line Manager and business stakeholders
- Support & drive increasing operational efficiency and resilience of GPB across COO and central functions as well as GPB wide direct and indirect cost.
- Place the customer at the centre of the GPB business, ensuring fair client outcomes
- Ensure a consistent application of solutions across GPB entities, leveraging best practice, and there is an appropriate read-across to other entities when issues arise.
- Cross train with other regions within BM team for optimal resource utilization
- Identify opportunities of cost save / Process reengineering which may include and not limited to:
- Lean ideas suggested / Implemented
- Six Sigma Projects
- Cost save initiatives undertaken
- Realized Cost save
- Realised considerable efficiency gain.
- Adhere to all relevant Audit and Compliance requirements
- Customers / Stakeholders:
- Provide accurate and timely MI
- Ensure all processed MI’s/region specific tasks and reports are accurate and shared as per agreed timelines.
- Observe/Analyse MI Areas of improvement and suggest corrective action whenever applicable
- Ensure timely escalation of all delays/challenges and proactively look for resolution to minimise any negative impact
- Ensure that stakeholder expectations are met with highest level of professionalism and value led exceptional service
- Nil evidence of breaches towards the bank’s policies & regulations like Data Protection and Privacy, Anti Money Laundering, Information Risk policy and regulatory requirements, process specific regulations.
- Abide by Group Compliance policy
- Clarity and proactive mode of communication and on time completion of deliverables
- Positive feedback from agreed business and functional stakeholders
- Leadership & Teamwork:
- Acts as a good team leader and show a positive collaborative attitude, promoting HSBC’s values and behaviours (e.g. taking time to help others, respects others ideas, wants to move forward)
- Uses different styles of communication relevant to the audience – communicates messages in a clear, consistent and honest manner
- Maintains team’s personal and professional development, increasing professional knowledge and skills experience;
- Work collaboratively & professionally with all business and functional Stake holders, internal & external product providers & manufacturers
- Demonstrate team player attributes- collaborate & help colleagues within team and outside team wherever required, provide timely feedback on new and better ways of doing things, sharing ideas and best practices with the team
- Demonstrate leadership and assist in driving compliance as well as efficient work culture across all regions
- Work with diverse team and build great relationships with the peer, offshore BMs and other project team members, business partners and stakeholders.
- Maintain positive working relationships, share ideas and build rapport with colleagues
- Communicate clearly and concisely, share views, feelings and opinions with others sensitively.
- Feedback from agreed key stakeholders / local Teams / colleagues and Management teams
- Engage our workforce to maximise contribution and commitment
- Educated to graduate level (or equivalent level of experience)
- Strong Excel (particularly large data sets / modelling) and report production
- Prior Business Management & Experience of producing high quality reporting to tight deadlines
- Prior Team Management experience or strong inclination towards people & team management
- Stakeholder Management ability to engage and build effective relationships with team and stakeholders
- Strong communicator – able to express ideas via various communication channels
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills and ability to communicate with diverse audiences
- Ability to investigate items in detail / Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work with info from various systems and make sense of data /express clearly with assumptions used
- Ability to deliver on time and at a consistent professional level
- Recognised strong organisational skills.
- Experience within Financial services
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team, as required
- Analytical analysis, data mining and scenario modelling experience
- Effective presentation, interpersonal, negotiation, communication and analytical skills.
- Cost controller / Planning & Finance / third party / Org design experience
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte