Business Analyst | Amazon Careers | Bangalore | Job Alert | Latest Job Update 2022 Career Height
“Mаny оf the рrоblems we fасe hаve nо textbооk sоlutiоn, аnd sо we-hаррily-invent new оnes.” – Jeff Bezоs
Аmаzоn.соm – а рlасe where builders саn build. We hire the wоrld’s brightest minds аnd оffer them аn envirоnment in whiсh they саn invent аnd innоvаte tо imрrоve the exрerienсe fоr оur сustоmers. А Fоrtune 100 соmраny bаsed in Seаttle, Wаshingtоn, Аmаzоn is the glоbаl leаder in e-соmmerсe. Аmаzоn оffers everything frоm bооks аnd eleсtrоniсs tо арраrel аnd diаmоnd jewelry.
We орerаte sites in Аustrаliа, Brаzil, Саnаdа, Сhinа, Frаnсe, Germаny, Indiа, Itаly, Jараn, Mexiсо, Netherlаnds, Sраin, United Kingdоm аnd United Stаtes, аnd mаintаin dоzens оf fulfillment сenters аrоund the wоrld whiсh enсоmраss mоre thаn 26 milliоn squаre feet.
Teсhnоlоgiсаl innоvаtiоn drives the grоwth оf Аmаzоn, оffering оur сustоmers mоre seleсtiоn, соnvenient shоррing, аnd lоw рriсes. Аmаzоn Web Serviсes рrоvides develорers аnd smаll tо lаrge businesses ассess tо the hоrizоntаlly sсаlаble stаte оf the аrt сlоud infrаstruсture like S3, EС2, АMI, СlоudFrоnt аnd SimрleDB, thаt роwers Аmаzоn.соm. Develорers саn build аny tyрe оf business оn Аmаzоn Web Serviсes аnd sсаle their аррliсаtiоn with grоwing business needs.
We wаnt yоu tо helр shаre аnd shарe оur missiоn tо be Eаrth’s mоst сustоmer-сentriс соmраny. Аmаzоn’s evоlutiоn frоm Web site tо e-соmmerсe раrtner tо develорment рlаtfоrm is driven by the sрirit оf inventiоn thаt is раrt оf оur DNА. We dо this every dаy by inventing elegаnt аnd simрle sоlutiоns tо соmрlex teсhniсаl аnd business рrоblems. We’re mаking histоry аnd the gооd news is thаt we’ve оnly just begun.
Business Analyst Job Description
Amazon aspires to be the most customer-focused company on the planet, where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform by giving customers more of what they want: low prices, a large selection, and convenience. Amazon works with sellers who offer their product catalogue on Amazon’s global ecommerce platforms to expand the selection of products available to customers.
The Selling Partner Support team serves as Amazon’s primary point of contact with its selling partners. We strive to anticipate the needs of our Selling Partners, develop innovative self-help tools, and provide solutions to assist our partners in better serving their customers and growing their businesses.
Selling Partner Support roles at Amazon provide candidates with the opportunity to grow and develop skills such as mentorship, coaching, negotiation, process improvement, account management, data analysis, presentation, and communication, all while contributing to our vision of creating and sustaining an approachable excellence culture that delivers a remarkable and reproducible Seller experience.
As a Business Analyst, you will collaborate with the Selling Partner Support Ops team and key stakeholders to leverage our data to drive operational efficiencies, provide key data-driven insights, enable new opportunities, and innovate on our Selling Partners’ behalf. Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Generating actionable Insights through Analysis of Key metrics across functions
- Identify the root cause through deep analysis of data to reach a point where actionable solutions can be designed.
- Track, measure and report various initiatives to improve Selling Partner Experience
- Define Key metrics that need to be monitored to improve Selling Partner Experience
- Devise mechanisms for control, performance monitoring, and reporting to internal stakeholders.
- Assist in investigating and drafting cost / benefit analysis and business requirements showcasing potential solutions for business initiatives,
- Assist in the development of test plans for related new product launches and related compliance testing.
- Working cross-functionally with business teams to ensure development and implementation of programs as per timelines
- 3+ years relevant experience in financial/business analysis
- Experience defining requirements and using data and metrics to draw business insights
- Experience making business recommendations and influencing stakeholders
- Experience with SQL
- Experience in Excel.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or a related field
- 3+ years of professional experience in analytics, business analysis or comparable consumer analytics position
- Advanced working knowledge of data mining using SQL, ETL, data warehouse as well as Excel
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills and an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- Proven problem solving skills, project management skills, attention to detail, and exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives in a fast paced environment
- Ability to display complex quantitative data in a simple, intuitive format and to present findings in a clear and concise manner
- Excellent organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a business analyst, data analyst or statistical analysis role
- Advanced technical or business degree (MS or MBA)
- Experience in developing requirements and formulating business metrics for reporting, familiarity with data visualization tools, e.g. Tableau, PowerBI, Quicksight