Fundraising Intern | Tare Zameen Foundation | NGO Internship | Internship Alert | Latest WFH Internship 2022
Tare Zameen Foundation is a non-profit organization registered in the year 2018 in Delhi. Since its inception, the organization has been working for many causes like the upliftment of children, women, and the divyangjan. It has been reaching out to the unprivileged and underprivileged children by providing them with the means of education and has shown the women folk the way to empowerment through employment.
It also has been campaigning for the Save Girl Child program through awareness generation. It has also been engaged with the divyangjan and has been looking at connecting them with teachers and trainers to improve their skills and giving them a platform to share their achievements. Likewise, through its various activities, Tare Zameen Foundation is making a positive and lasting impact on their lives.
Fundraising Intern Job Description
|Stipend||1000 /month + Incentives|
|Apply By||12 Sep’ 22|
|Number of Position||200|
|Perks||Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours|
- Research prospective donors
- Create a strong fundraising message that appeals to potential donors
- Identify and contact potential donors
- Use online platforms to raise donations
- Organize campaigns or events to solicit donations
- Maintain records of donor information
- Evaluate the success of previous fundraising events
- Train volunteers in fundraising procedures and practices
- Ensure that all legal reporting requirements are satisfied
- Incentives shall be awarded to the intern base on the performance
- Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for the work from home job/internship
- can start the work from home job/internship between 26th Aug’22 and 30th Sep’22
- are available for duration of 1 month
- have relevant skills and interests
- Click here to apply for the position.
- Click here to join us.