YouTube Community Growth Manager | Newton School | Bangalore | Jobs Alerts | Latest Job 2022
Newton School helps you land your dream job with industry-standard tech courses, that you simply buy only after you get employment. We are dedicated to create and structure your tech career for the dream companies worldwide supported your skills, eligibility, preferences and exerting with you till you get into one among yours.
YouTube Community Growth Manager Job Description
- Design and implement strategies to grow the existing YouTube channels and launch new channels in the EdTech category.
- Documentation and data analysis of the key metrics to keep a track of the YouTube channel’s performance and enable growth.
- Communicating with the Adaptation, Production and Post Production teams to ensure consistent quality uploads on the channel.
- Build strategies to help achieve better reach and engagement on YouTube Channels
- Optimising video metadata (titles, tags, thumbnails) and playlists.
- Educate, and align the Educators so that they have a greater understanding of YouTube
- Manage existing partnerships, secure, launch new relationships, and manage business growth objectives.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in growth and marketing.
- Any graduate with a knack for content/digital marketing
- Experience in creating/managing YouTube Channels
- Understanding of SEO especially related to YouTube Channels
- Knowledge of content marketing, video advertising, social media marketing and Google Analytics Good Communication
- Skills Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- are immediately available for the work from home internship
- are available for the duration of at least 5-6 months.
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte