PRODUCT SUPPLY INTERNS | P&G | Job | Alert | Latest Jobs 2023
P&G began approximately 180 years ago as a tiny soap and candle company. We’ve grown to become the world’s largest consumer goods company, with iconic, well-known brands that make life easier in small but significant ways. Leadership, innovation, and citizenship are three simple ideas that have carried us through three centuries.
Because of the knowledge, innovation, and enthusiasm of hardworking people, we have evolved into a global organisation that is governed responsibly and ethically, is open and transparent, and promotes good causes and maintains the environment. This is a place where you may be pleased to work and make a positive difference.
PRODUCT SUPPLY INTERN Job Description
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
In this internship role, you will have the opportunity to be on the floor to meet different challenges, make decisions and see quickly the results. You will discover P&G’s technologies who are worldly recognized. You will also discover the P&G’s standards and methods. In the end you will build your own capabilities through the job experience, mentoring and training.
Production – Packing
- Make studies on performance loss (on equipment, skills, organization)
- Identify one or more key projects to achieve the performance targets of the packing line
- Establish methods for solving technical problems
- Systematize tools for maintenance and implement production management tools
- Work on the installation and start up of new equipment
Production – Making
- Make the study and analysis of performance loss (equipment, organization, skills)
- Ensure the communication between different departments (logistics, packing, projects etc.)
- Create learning programs for operators and team leader to help them to develop their skills
- Establish systematization tools, simplify process and standardize work
- Develop the quality indicators and audits
- Support the production (especially on equipment validation, process etc.)
- Investigate ” non-standard ” and establish an action plan
- Participate in workshops within a multifunctional team
You will work on:
- Environmental Management Site (destruction of products, waste management …)
- Conducting a study on the consumption of energy and water at the site and propose practical and sustainable solutions for improving and reducing energy consumption across our processes
What we offer :
- Continuous mentorship – you will collaborate with passionate peers and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager dynamic and supportive work environment– employees are at the center, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Currently studying towards Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Operations, Business Administration, Supply Chain or relevant majors
- Technical excellence & rigor in executing defined plans
- Ability to collaborate effectively with others
- Capacity to analyze situations and find solutions. And ability to innovate and reapply successes
- Fluency in English
- Who are eligible to participate in the Internship Placement process at their campus
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte