Virtual Sales Specialist | CISCO | Hyderabad | Job | Alert | Latest Jobs 2022
Cisco, where most are exclusive, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us during a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we specialize in the give and take. We give our greatest, give our egos a chance, and provides of ourselves (because giving back is formed into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there’s no moving forward.
So, you’ve got colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? boast your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. popular culture geek? many people are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
- Research new signups (using LinkedIn etc.), qualify potential leads and build a sales pipeline
- Convert leads to sales through the right sales pitch based on an in-depth knowledge of product, pricing, client business, competitive landscape, and the regulatory procedures o Responsible for commercial negotiations with new clients and concluding the sale/contract
- To liaise with accounts, build a relationship, ensure regular purchases and pursue upselling and cross-selling
- Ensure sales targets and conversion metrics are met. Diligently track and report progress of leads, activations, purchases, and recurring payments.
- Ensure CRM and financial procedures are met when presenting a quote to the customer o Contribute to product/marketing strategy, sales forecasts
- Guide and lead other members in the inbound sales team
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Consistent track record in B2B sales, preferably in the software/SAAS/telecom/SMB domains.
- Strong evidence of achieving sales targets
- Experience in selling to corporates of different sizes across multiple domains o Strong communication, sales and negotiation skills
- Ability to effectively manage customer relationships, promptly respond to queries, ensure promises are kept and manage expectations o Excellent organizational and time management skills o real-time problem solving approach with available resources
- Ability to work as part of a team, contribute and share standard methodologies, knowledge, resources and ideas o Excellent communication etiquette over phone/email o Tech savvy and proficient in using Outlook, Word, PPT, Excel
- Critical thinking and numerical skills to provide insightful recommendations for customers and internal teams o Ability to forecast sales, generate sales reports, identify and explain any variance from targets.
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte