Management Trainee | Bonami Software | Career | MBA | Jobs | Freshers | Alert | Latest Jobs 2022
Bonami Software Pvt. Ltd. is a prominent worldwide software development company with a proven track record of achieving business goals. For huge enterprises, small-to-medium-sized businesses, and early-stage startups, we provide end-to-end web, mobile, and desktop development and design services.
- Web development
- Ecommerce development
- UI/UX design
- Web design & Digital marketing
- SEO & Content writing
- Node, VueJS, Express, Sequelize, Ionic, JQuery, Jasmin, Karma
- Bootstrap, Primefaces, Angular Material, Material Design Concepts
- Git, Heroku, Ubuntu, Tomcat, Nginx, Apache, JBo0ss MongoDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Firebase, SQLite AWS, API Gateway, Serverless, Lambda, Recognition, S3, SQS, SNS, EC2, DynamoDB
- Website Design, SEO, Branding & Content writing, Digital Marketing
- Adobe Photoshop, XD, Illustrator, Coral draw, Material, Canva, WordPress
Automotive, E-learning, and Educational, Media and Entertainment, Logistics and Transportation, Gaming & Sports, Social Networking, E-Commerce A brand recognised globally for delivering the greatest customer-oriented technologies while guiding you through all the stages of web development. Until now, our practical and applied approach has yielded over 190 projects. As a company, we have a strong belief in providing a comfortable work culture for our employees. In the last year, our team of professional designers and developers has increased by 40%.
- Has to work in various departments of the organization, ranging from project management to business development
- Identify and contact prospective customers or partner companies, promote the business online and via word-of-mouth, bidding, and create client proposals/contracts
- Has to adapt himself to working with different sets of people and in different departments
- The main duty is to gain as much knowledge of the organization as he can and prepare himself for a managerial role. Has to become aware of the international and domestic policies and practices of the organization you are working for
- Has to spend time observing experienced staff of the organization in order to learn about the necessary methods and procedures
- Gather customer needs and worked with the development team to implement changes based on feedback and requirement
- Monitor progress with the help of the key staff of the organization. Learn about the inner workings of the different departments of the organization
- Communicate with various members/clients of the organization and be sensitive to cultural differences.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- It is important to have good interpersonal skills as you have to interact with the staff of different departments on a regular basis
- Should be a quick learner and have a desire to gain knowledge
- Self-confident, approachable, and possess leadership skills
- Resourceful and well organized.
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte