Transversal Program Manager | Schneider Electric | Careers | Job Alert | Latest Jobs 2022
About Company | Schneider Electric Careers
Schneider Electric’s mission is to enable everyone to make the most of our energy and resources, bridging the gap between progress and sustainability. This is referred to as “Life Is On.” Our goal is to be your digital sustainability and efficiency partner. We enable integrated business management for homes, buildings, data centres, infrastructure, and industries by combining world-leading process and energy technologies, end-point to cloud linking devices, controls, software, and services across the full lifespan.
We are the most locally oriented of multinational corporations. We are proponents of open standards and partnership ecosystems who are committed to our shared values of Meaningful Purpose, Inclusiveness, and Empowerment. Corporate Knights Global 100 Index named us the world’s most sustainable firm in 2021.
Responsibilities | Schneider Electric Careers
- As Program Leader, He / She
- represents IA to leads projects such as Reed, PLM, BCP, 5 G …. collaborating with central functions and appropriate stakeholders
- supports the Offer Creation Excellence VP to identify, propose and deploy portfolio management practices (ie: priotization) at IA level and contributes to the definition & deployment of R&D tools for Industrial automation, collaborating with central functions and global working groups (ReeD, PLM, BCP….)
- + any additional project management on adhoc topics
- In close interaction with the CTO, he/she acts as Chief of Staff for CTO office:
- Acts as a leader, determining the needs of the business and planning ad-hoc meetings, cadencing reviews
- Assume and/or delegate for high-level projects amongst various departments
- Set and execute deadlines in order to meet overall goals
- Act as the facilitator to streamline efficiency and communication between departments
- Support CTO to prepare solutions, business cases
- Track actions & progresses
- AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Global working group
- Portfolio management practices (ie: prioritization) at IA level
- definition & deployment of R&D tools for Industrial automation
- Chief of Staff CTO office
- Full : Fully responsible for the results of the work
- Partial : Partially responsible for the results of the work
- Supportive : Provide support to the person accountable for the results of the work.
- Network : Schneider Digital (Offer Creation, Design Tools), IA Finance, IA LoB, IA CS&Q
- Proven ability to handle and manage various activities at once
- Skilled at people management, with a dedication to excellence and mentorship
- Able to work in a quick-paced environment
- Communication: regularly works with team members of all levels, so strongly developed written and verbal communication skills are crucial.
- Leadership: acts as a leader, planning meetings and determining the needs of the business. The ability to lead in an effective and trustworthy way is important when working as a Chief of Staff.
- Time management: The Chief of Staff is not only responsible for improving the efficiency of the business but managing the time of the executive leader. They use skills in organization and planning to prioritize tasks, set meetings and diffuse work conflict without bringing it to the attention of the executive leader.
- Problem-solving: Whether it is conflict within the workplace or a problem with a vendor, customer or partner, it is the role of the Chief of Staff to take the necessary steps to overcome problems their organization faces.
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte