Team Lead Intern | Amazon Careers | Internship Alert | Latest Internship 2022
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession above rival focus, a desire for invention, a commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Amazon aspires to be the most customer-centric company on the planet, the best employer on the planet, and the safest place to work on the planet. Amazon pioneered several things, including customer reviews, 1-Click purchasing, personalised recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Career Choice, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, Alexa, Just Walk Out technology, Amazon Studios, and The Climate Pledge.
Team Lead Intern Job Description
At Amazon, we strive to be the most customer-focused corporation on the planet. To get there, we need people who are incredibly talented, clever, and driven. Amazon is looking for Team Leads for our Transportation Department. Amazon is one of the most well-known brand names in the world, and we ship millions of products to our loyal consumers each year.
We are looking for a Team Lead for our Delivery Center. You will be in charge of shift operations at our DCs and will assist the DC manager with performance management and driving the operational plan.
- Defining , building and executing the delivery process from delivery station to customer address
- Ensure enough bandwidth in territorial delivery team to ensure peak time delivery management
- Engage closely with the delivery team including associates, developing and maintaining a highly motivated and
- performance driven team.
- Continuously improve the delivery process and attain a sustained level of delivery performance, through process and training improvements. Initiates improvements to enhance quality standards, reduce waste, and eliminate unnecessary work.
- Analysis of the data reports to identify performance bottlenecks and improve performance
- Implement the formal process control and process improvement mechanisms such as Kaizen
- Essential Skills
- Strong leadership capabilities and people management skills
- Ability to work under pressure situations
- Ability to work in ambiguous situations
- Good communication skills. Ability to communicate and exp lain to individuals & the team, what needs to be achieved for the Delivery Center /Amazon to achieve its objectives.
- Listening skills: Gains input and commitment from all involved in delivering their specific part.
- Strong Bias for great customer service: Engage the Team in developing their understanding of Customer
- Experience and knowledge of what Customers actually needs/expects.
- High Ownership: Follows through to ensure the delivery of changes/solutions/services that fulfill the Customer’s needs.
- Analytic al Skills: Effectively analyses and interpret information, identifying & validating the key facts, including reviewing alternatives to determine advantages and associated risks.
- Graduation. MBA desirable.
- People management experience. Experience in handling team is highly desirable.
- Experience in handling live operation preferred (wherein decisions have to be taken on the spot and actions needs to be initiated right away)
- Knowledge of city topography and road network is an added advantage.
- Management experience in delivery operations is desirable
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte