Talent Acquisition | HR Internship | PhonePe Careers | Internship Alert | Latest Internship 2022
Phonepe is the leader in the UPI based payments in India with a market share of more than 40%. Our goal is to make payments so easy, safe and universally accepted that people never feel the need to carry cash or cards again. We believe India is at the cusp of a new mobile revolution, which will change the way we manage our money on the go.
We see ourselves facilitating this change, through technology and dogged customer centricity. PhonePe went live in 2016 and crossed 5 bn transactions on its platform in 2019. In 2020, PhonePe forayed into diverse areas with the launch of insurance and super funds. Today we have a customer base of 260+ mm users and 16 mm merchants live on our platform.
At PhonePe, we go above and beyond to ensure that you give your all at work, every day! And one of the things we do is create the ideal environment for you. We give people power and put our faith in them to do the right thing. From the start, you own your work from beginning to end. Being passionate about technology is an important component of working with PhonePe. Join us if you enjoy creating technology that affects millions of people, brainstorming with some of the brightest minds in the country, and putting your ideas into action with purpose and speed.
It’s a chance for you to understand and work on the end-to-end recruiting process, collaborate with key business stakeholders, HRBPs, and talent acquisition peers, and be in charge of bringing in the best personnel for the customer experience and merchant operations verticals.
- Manage end-to-end recruitment process through the ATS
- Source candidates via various internal and external channels and initial screening and conduct hiring drives
- Manage end-to-end interviewing process by scheduling and setting up interviews with hiring managers via ATS
- Maintain talent acquisition data and reports, communicate progress to various stakeholders
- Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 25th Apr’22 and 30th May’22
- are available for duration of 3 months
- have relevant skills and interests
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte