Engineer | Sr. Quality Assurance Engineer | Engineering Jobs | Cotiviti | Job | Alert | Latest Jobs 2022
Cotiviti is a leading solutions and analytics firm that is transforming the healthcare economics by assisting clients in discovering new ways to generate value. Cotiviti’s solutions offer a vital foundation for healthcare payers in their aim to reduce healthcare costs and enhance quality by enhancing payment accuracy, quality improvement, risk management, and network performance management initiatives. Data management and recovery audit services that improve business outcomes are also provided to the retail industry by the company. Visit www.cotiviti.com for additional details.
Software testing for web applications is performed by the Senior Manual/DB Testing Analyst to assure product quality, usability, and integrity. He or she is supposed to write test plans, review test cases, and estimate effort, among other things. He/She is responsible for verifying systems to fulfil design criteria and requirements utilising functional and database tools while working in an agile software development environment.
- Understand the overall design of the product, should know the integrations with other functional areas of the product
- Responsible to ensure the quality of features delivered to production. The role involves manual testing of application and need to prepare simple to medium level SQL queries.
- Evaluate functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables without any ambiguities.
- Work with test automation team to ensure the required automation coverage.
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members.
- Determine the impact of design changes on the assigned module and integration to other modules/products.
- Estimate the work required to deliver quality tasks. Able to develop a work schedule (with the help of team lead) showing detail assignments with completion estimates.
- Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan.
- Write, review with business and development team, and execute Functional and System test cases that explore and verify application functionality.
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management.
- Proficient in database testing to ensure data integrity. Validate data by running queries in Oracle database.
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables – ensures the ability to find the defects quickly
- Should be able to work in a fast pace environment with deadlines.
- Coordinate with onshore/offshore testing resources.
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes.
- Identify, define and implement testing process and procedure improvements to continuously enhance product and process quality.
- Participate in project team meetings to understand and influence software requirements to build effective test plans and improve end-product usability.
- Clear communicator (written and verbal) – to ensure ability to write test plans and test cases. To communicate bugs to developers and other stakeholders
- Participate in Daily Stand up calls, works closely with the Scrum Master to know the deliverables and commitments of each release/sprint, coordinates with all the QA/BA/Dev team members to clear the impediments for progression.
- Product Owner
- Agile Manager
- Lead QA
- Functional Team
- Development Team/Architects
ATTRIBUTES AND BEHAVIORS
- Develops and maintains positive working relationships with others
- Shares ideas and information
- Assists colleagues unprompted
- Takes pride in the achievement of team objectives
- Has credibility with peers and senior managers
- Self-motivated – driven to achieve results
- Works with a sense of urgency
- High customer service ethic – is passionate about meeting customer expectations and improving service levels
- Keeps pace with change – acquires knowledge/skills as the business evolves
- Handles confidential information with sensitivity
- Exhibits behaviors consistent with Cotiviti Values
- Customer Driven
- Masters or bachelor’s in engineering in IT/ Electronics / Communication / Computer Science / Information Systems.
- 7 + years’ experience in Manual/Database Testing (using Microsoft SQL or Oracle)
- Good experience in preparing SQL queries.
- Experience in Data validity testing and Data Integrity testing
- Track the application Performance related to data base retrieval.
- Expertise in database testing in Oracle environments including designing and manipulating test data, validating stored procs, jobs, triggers and replication, strong testing practices and self- service culture
- Proficient with test/agile management tools like HP ALM, RALLY and JIRA is desired
- Highly organized with the ability to strike a good balance between technology and business needs
- Professional with ability to properly handle confidential information
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills and adaptive capacity for rapidly changing priorities and workloads
- Ability to work well independently and maintain focus on a topic for prolonged periods of time
- Comfort in working with team members that are remote and located in the US, India or other geographies
- Ability to work within a matrix organization.
- Flexible schedule to work evenings and weekends, as needed
- Ability to work seated at a computer for long periods of time
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte