Engineer | Sr. Machine Learning Engineer | Dream11 | Career Opportunities | Job Alert | Latest Jobs 2021
Dream11 is the world’s* largest fantasy sports website, with over 110 million members playing fantasy cricket, football, kabaddi, basketball, hockey, volleyball, handball, rugby, futsal, American football, and baseball. Dream11, a firm founded in India, allows Indian sports fans to actively participate in real-life sporting events and demonstrate their sports knowledge. Fantasy sports have been termed a “game of skill” by India’s Supreme Court.
Dream Sports, one of India’s most successful sports technology companies, has a flagship brand called Dream11. The Dream Sports umbrella includes FanCode, a premium digital sports site that personalises information and commerce for all fans, Dream Capital, a CVC and M&A arm, DreamSetGo, a sports experiences platform, and Dream Pay, a payment gateway.
- Taking Machine Learning POCs to production at scale
- Performing Feature Engineering at Scale
- Performing Model Monitoring such as provide feature drift, model drift metrics in standard dashboard for company wide consumption
- Industry Experience as a data scientist/MLE or related field for at least 3 years
- Familiarity with hosting API’s, containerisation, sharding, etc.
- Familiarity with structuring machine learning systems for production
- Experience with feature engineering at scale, i.e. experience with workflow management platforms like airflow/prefect/step/Jenkins or equivalent ones
- Understand Linear Algebra / Numerical Computing as in Gilbert Strang’s book
- Experience in applied data analysis, including A/B testing
- Experience with large-scale distributed data processing systems, cloud infrastructure such as AWS, Azure or GCP, and container systems such as Docker
- Familiarity with running Spark, Dask jobs
- Completed CS 329S: Machine Learning Systems Design course
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte