Software Engineer | Nissan Motor Corporation | Job Alert | Latest Job Update 2022 Career Height
Nissan is a multinational automobile company that offers automobiles under the Nissan and INFINITI brands. The global headquarters of Nissan, based in Yokohama, Japan, oversees operations in four regions: AMIEO, Japan-ASEAN, China, and the Americas (Africa, Middle East, India, Europe & Oceania). Visit nissan-global.com for more information on our products, services, and dedication to sustainable mobility. You may also find us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn, as well as on YouTube, where you can watch all of our most recent videos.
Software Engineer Job Description
Nissan is a forerunner in terms of technology and innovation. You can expect to be a part of a very exciting adventure here at Nissan, with a focus on Mobility, Operational Excellence, Customer Value, and Vehicle Electrification.
Nissan is pursuing a huge Digital Transformation powered by cutting-edge technologies across the board. Our present team is a solid example of our commitment to developing a diverse, entrepreneurial business. Our employees are the ones who propel the company ahead. You will be a member of a dynamic team with many opportunities to grow and make a difference at Nissan Digital.
The DevOps Software Engineer will be a member of the Global Devops team, collaborating with the DevOps engineering team on Continuous Integration, Automated Test Integration, Deployment Automation, and other DevOps-related tasks for applications running on AWS/Azure/hybrid infrastructure. Championing and leading best practises and Continuous Improvement programmes for the organisation is an important component of the job. To create, manage, and automate software release workflows for various application teams, the Engineer will collaborate closely with the Manager of Cloud and DevOps. You will be a member of a global DevOps team with multiple locations.
- Actively participate DevOps Engineering related activities, Create re-usable components and frameworks to be used by application teams across the organization. Help the teams to implement CICD pipelines for their respective applications.
- Participate in DevOps related code reviews, design reviews DevOps architecture discussions.
- Responsible for Scaling, Performance & Quality of the DevOps framework
- Set up best practices on AWS/Azure based DevOps implementation to help the teams achieve and constantly think about improving the existing process and technology frameworks.
- Drive adoption of these best practices across the organization
- Experiment with new & relevant technologies and tools, and drive adoption while measuring yourself on the impact you are able to create
- At least 3-5 years of solid experience in building and maintaining CICD framework for multiple technologies and platforms, with CI tools like Jenkins/Circle CI/Bamboo/Gitlab/cloud native tools etc.
- Experience & Knowledge in Cloud Technologies AWS/Azure is a MUST.
- Hands-on experience with scripting technologies like Python/Shell/Groovy/ is a must.
- Knowledge of professional DevOps practices such as software development life cycle, including source control management, build processes, CICD tools configuration and management
- Experience with BitBucket/GitLab, JENKINS, SONAR, NEXUS, Ansible, JIRA, TomCat, PostGres/RDS, AWS/Hybrid Cloud Exposure, Monitoring Tools/Solutions.
- Experience in Container platforms and tools Docker/Kubernetes/Azure Kubernetes Service/Azure Container Service.
- Experience in IAAC (infrastructure as code) practices with tools like Terraform/Cloud Formation templates/Azure Resource Manager etc. & configuration management tools like Ansible/Chef/Puppet
- Comprehensive understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC), continuous integration, and agile software development methodologies
- Quick & Excellent Problem Solving skills for complex & large scale problems.
- Technical Breadth – Exposure to a wide variety of problem spaces, technologies
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte