Software Development Engineer | MasterCard | Job in Gurgaon | MasterCard Careers | Latest Jobs 2022
By making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible, we seek to connect and power an inclusive digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere. Our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and organizations realize their full potential by leveraging secure data and networks, relationships, and enthusiasm. Our decency quotient, or DQ, is the driving force behind our company’s culture and all we do within and outside of it.
Software engineering assistance is provided through programming, testing, implementation, documentation, and delivery of software solutions. Alternative technical solutions for changing company needs are investigated.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for programming, testing, implementation, documentation, maintenance and support of systems application software in adherence with MasterCard standards, processes and best practices.
- Develop high quality, secure, scalable software solutions based on technical requirements specifications and design artifacts within expected time and budget.
- Research, create and evaluate technical solution alternatives for the business needs.
- Create systems and testing documentation per department standards.
- Follow standards in development and testing to ensure compliance with Audit Requirements.
- Follow MasterCard Quality Assurance and Quality Control processes.
- Support collection and reporting of project and software metrics.
- Actively look for opportunities to enhance standards and improve process efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Management Information Systems or equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge / Experience:
- Basic understanding and knowledge of Software Engineering Concepts and Methodologies is required.
- 0 to 12 months of experience in the software engineering field.
- Skills/ Abilities:
- Must be high-energy, detail-oriented, proactive, and able to function under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong communication skills — both verbal and written – and able to quickly learn and implement new technologies, application appropriate frameworks and tools.
- Strong relationship, collaborative skills and organizational skills with a high degree of initiative and self-motivation and Able to work as a member of matrix based diverse and geographically distributed project team.
- Willingness and ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte