Multiple Positions | Google Careers New Graduates | Job Alert | Latest Jobs 2022
Eric Schmidt Susan Wojcicki Marissa Mayer Sergey Brin Google, in full Google LLC formerly GoogleInc. (1998 – 2017), American hunt machine company, innovated in 1998 by Sergey Brin and Larry Page, that’s a attachment of the holding company Alphabet Inc. Further than 70 percent of worldwide online hunt requests are handled by Google, placing it at the heart of utmost Internet druggies’ experience. Its headquarters are in Mountain View, California.
Data Analyst, Trust and Safety, Shopping
Members of the Trust & Safety team are entrusted with identifying and addressing the most serious issues that threaten the safety and integrity of our goods. They defend users and partners from abuse across Google products such as Search, Maps, Gmail, and Google Ads by combining technical expertise, great problem-solving skills, user insights, and proactive communication.
You’re a big-picture thinker and strategic team member with a passion for doing the right thing on this team. You collaborate with Google engineers and product managers on a global and cross-functional level to detect and combat abuse and fraud incidents at Google speed – with urgency. And you take satisfaction in knowing that you work hard every day to promote Google’s trustworthiness and ensure the greatest levels of user safety.
Every day at Google, we strive to gain our users’ trust. Google’s team of abuse fighters and user trust experts, Trust & Safety, works every day to make the internet a safer place. We collaborate with Google teams to develop innovative solutions in areas like malware, spam, and account hijacking. We work with a broad team of analysts, policy specialists, engineers, and programme managers to decrease risk and combat abuse across all of Google’s products, protecting our users, advertisers, and publishers in over 40 languages around the world.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ideate and manage high impact projects which increase user safety and/or improve user experience, in partnership with cross-functional stakeholders such as Engineering, Product, Legal, Policy, Sales, and other Trust and Safety teams.
- Perform and investigative fraud and abuse analysis, producing actionable insights and recommendations.
- Identify opportunities for new signals, automation, workflow improvements, and operational efficiency gains. Subsequently drive solutions/projects to completion.
- Take part in the regular on-call coverage rotation to resolve sensitive issues and escalations.
- Mentor and provide guidance to team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Quantitative Social Sciences, or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of experience in data and analytics.
- Experience with SQL database queries/analysis and writing code.
- Experience in process/project management, with the ability to navigate and influence cross-team stakeholders.
- Ability to solve unstructured business problems (i.e., fraud investigations and risk management space).
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with capability to process high amount of data to drive business strategies and decisions.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to clearly communicate with multiple cross-regional and cross-functional stakeholders
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte
- Click here to apply for the position.
- Click here to join us.
- Follow us on Linkedin
- Follow us on Facebook
- Click Here to view Stories
Software Engineer, University Graduate, 2023
Google’s software engineers create next-generation solutions that transform the way billions of people connect, discover, and interact with information and each other. Our products must be able to handle large amounts of data and go beyond web search. We’re looking for engineers with innovative ideas in a variety of fields, such as information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, and more.
The list goes on and on, and it’s becoming longer every day. As a software engineer, you will work on a project that is vital to Google’s goals, with the possibility of switching teams and projects as you and our fast-paced company grow and adapt. As we continue to push technology forward, we need our engineers to be versatile, show leadership qualities, and be eager to take on new problems across the complete stack.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Research, conceive, and develop software applications to extend and improve on Google’s product offering.
- Contribute to a wide variety of projects utilizing natural language processing, artificial intelligence, data compression, machine learning, and search technologies.
- Collaborate on scalability issues involving access to data and information.
- Solve challenges/problems that you are presented with
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience working with Unix/Linux, Windows or macOS environments, distributed systems, machine learning, information retrieval and TCP/IP
- Experience programming in C, C++, Java, or Python.
- Master’s degree