Sleep Internship | Wakefit | Work from Bed | Internship Alert | Latest Internship 2022
A lovely dream. If you thought this was another story about geeky boys experimenting in a chemical lab who had a freak accident and gained superpowers, you’d be correct. Perhaps not exactly, but close enough.
Our founder’s family owns a chemical lab that validates and certifies foam manufacturers for mattresses and pillows. During his time there, while assisting his father, he discovered that there is widespread fraud in the market in three ways:
- The foams that are generally used in the mattresses which have already found their way into your homes are largely adulterated. They contain calcium carbonate as an inexpensive filler, to make up the ‘mass’ of the mattress. If you think you have paid for about 20 kilograms of genuine foam in your mattress, think again!
- The different layers of foams that are stacked one against another (7 layers in some cases!) like how they show it in the advertisements, provide no additional benefit at all. Most of the benefits delivered occur only around the topmost layer.
- There is NO WAY that manufacturing a genuine high-quality foam mattress should cost as much as what the current marketplace has been conventionally and conveniently charging you. Foam manufacturing is a standard process all across the world.
This was the seed of an idea that, over time, got him, his co-founder, and their team neck deep in obsessive R&D. After a slew of experiments that taught them a lot, they concluded that with a little effort, an awesome mattress that’s easy on the wallet is an attainable reality. With a core team drawn from India’s top IITs and business schools, you can be confident that the products you receive are:
- Made from genuine, pure foams that last a long time
- Of appropriate density that adapt to your body contour for greater comfort
- Cost efficient by up to 50% in comparison with any other ‘renowned’ brand
Sleep Internship Job Description
Do you consider sleep to be your superpower? Sleep for 9 hours for 100 days and earn up to Rs. 10L. Do you believe you have what it takes to be the country’s best sleeper? Then we’ll look for you. Those who thrive in a slow-paced environment are able to conceptualise and deliver effective strategies for getting themselves and their team members to sleep deeper and longer. An affinity for cosy environments, napping, lazing, and lounging will be advantageous.
- Wakefit is a home and sleep solutions brand.
- We strive to create the cosiest homes with products that enhance quality of life.
- We are passionate about sleep. Studying about ways to improve sleep is the only thing that can keep us up at night!
- It shouldn’t be surprising that we are looking for people who love sleep as much as we do.
- We think you could be one of them. Do you agree?
- A completed degree in any field.
- A history of falling asleep during class will be counted as relevant experience.
- Should be able to fall asleep within 10-20 minutes of hitting the pillow.
- We are seeking sleepy self-starters who are motivated enough to stay in bed for at least 8 hours of solid sleep.
- Strong knowledge and a distinctive point of view on sleep products and how they contribute to better sleep.
- Should demonstrate qualities of a team player, when the team is likely to miss their bedtime or likely to indulge in activities that discourage sleep.
- Past Experience in sleeping in any kind of environment – irrespective of noise and brightness levels.