PROGRAM LEADER | Piramal Careers | Job Alert | Latest Job 2022
Piramal Group is a worldwide business combination with different interests in Pharma, Financial Services and Real Estate. The Group has workplaces in more than 30 nations and a worldwide brand presence in excess of 100 business sectors. Driven by Mr. Ajay Piramal, the Chairman, Piramal Group is a torchbearer of trusteeship and mindful business ethos. In light of the way of thinking of ‘Progressing admirably and Doing Good’, the Group keeps on making long haul an incentive for its partners and the local area on the loose. In the thirty years of its reality, Piramal Group has sought after a twin procedure of both natural and inorganic development.
PROGRAM LEADER Job Description
Program Leader shall:
- Collaborate with peers and leaders to develop disruptive ideas for actionable business strategies
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders to prepare business documents
- Facilitate problem solving to co-create solutions and drive/influence agendas
Roles and Responsibilities | Job in Piramal
- Contribution to strategy, design
- Conduct research for specific business functions, initiatives, and projects.
- Co-create draft concept papers/proposals for business expansion, and change initiatives.
- Prepare business documents to communicate with board members, donors and external stakeholders
- Set up and lead the collaboration between and within businesses
- Identify the critical constraints, cull insights for existing business functions and projects
- Track, assess and analyze progress of initiatives/projects/businesses.
- Design robust and effective governance mechanism for managing initiatives and projects.
- Synthesize updates from businesses, create dashboards for CEO/CxOs/External Stakeholders
- Support in ensuring strategic excellence
- Facilitate communication between CEO/External Stakeholders and CxOs/Projects Teams/Functions
- Prepare tools and formats to ensure excellence, drive initiatives across different business functions
- Support functions in other miscellaneous assignments
- Provide strategic support to different business functions/projects as and when required
- Deliver on other projects and tasks assigned by CEO/External Stakeholders/CxOs
- Ready to take up responsibilities, travel with short notice periods
- Open to working on short deadlines, deliver projects over weekends
Eligibility | Job in Piramal
- Collaborate with diverse group of people
- Manage, influence, and facilitate multiple stakeholders for shared goals
- Communicate effectively, written (English) and oral (English and Hindi); synthesize andarticulate complex concepts in easy-to-understand ways
- Prioritize, anticipate internal & external stakeholder expectations to manage projects/deliverables efficiently
- Create Business documents using MS office suite.
- Open to working in highly ambiguous environment
- Demonstrate extraordinary rigor in completing the assignments
- Drive for excellence and self-reflective
- Entrepreneurial, quick learner, can adapt to new roles with ease
- 2-6 years of experience in consulting, and stakeholder management in development sector.
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in business management/rural management/or Graduate with experience in consulting
- Immediate joinee is desirable.
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte
- Please send your updated CV by 16th September, 2022 to [email protected] with subject line: “Application to – CSIG”
- Click here to join us.