Security Automation | IBM Careers | Job Alert | Latest Job Update Career Height 2022
IBM’s most prominent innovation is the IBMer. We accept that through the use of knowledge, reason and science, we can further develop business, society and the human condition, bringing the force of an open mixture cloud and AI methodology to life for our customers and accomplices all throughout the world.
Security Automation Job Description
You are the face of IBM to our customers as a Service Delivery Specialist. The success of your clients is dependent on your ability to recognise their wants and respond to requests for new services. This role is an essential component of both account planning and support strategy delivery, working to proactively monitor problems, adjust processes, and resolve issues to ensure our customers’ success.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Play a key role in designing, developing, and implementing process to address security automation needs. As a SOAR Engineer, you will be responsible for developing system integrations and automating processes to support Cyber Security teams.
- Work with Incident Response teams to develop workflows/playbooks
- Work with security teams and product owners to develop automation processes and resolve technical issues with core technology
- Develop, test, deploy and document integration code for data and process flow between Resilient and other applications, including: incident and task management, data query and enrichment, reporting, and complex workflow routing.
- Be the SPOC for the Resilient Systems integration APIs. Develop elegant and readable proof-of-concept demonstrations and code samples
- 3 plus years of experience in Software development in Python, using application servers, relational databases, and message queues.
- 1-2 Years’ experience in Security tools automation.
- Experience in developing integration solutions with web service, APIs using REST/JSON.
- Ability to install 3rd party applications in a Linux environment, experience in Unix/Linux administration
- Familiarization with SOAR platforms (e.g. Demisto, Phantom, Resilient, Swimlane, etc.) is a plus
- Understanding of security products and secure coding techniques is a plus Preferred.
- One or more security certifications: CEH, Security+, GSEC, GCIH, etc.,
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte