Risk & Controls Analyst | NatWest Career | Job | Alert | Latest Jobs Update Career Height 2022
We’re a company that recognises that when our customers and employees succeed, so do our communities and our economy. We’re looking at how we can generate change for our communities in enterprise, learning, and climate as part of our mission.
We prioritise enterprise as a force of change as one of the major backers of UK business. We’re concentrating on the people and groups who have traditionally faced the most significant barriers to entrance and figuring out how to overcome them.
In an ever-changing and increasingly digital world, learning is also critical to our company’s continuing success. Our workers thrive as a result of our dynamic and forward-thinking learning culture, and our clients benefit from the tools we provide to help them increase their financial aptitude and confidence.
Climate change is one of the most significant challenges humanity will face in the future. That’s why it’s at the very heart of our mission. We intend to finance and promote climate solutions, completely integrate climate into our culture and decision-making, and become climate positive by 2025.
We’re dedicated to leveraging our mission to break down barriers, inspire change, and ultimately make the workplace a better place to work.
Risk & Controls Analyst Job Description
- If you’re looking for a new challenge, where you can play a key role in preventing potential risks to our customers, this could be the ideal role for you
- You’ll support, and work in partnership with the first line of defence and businesses in applying effective risk management, and anticipating and assessing the potential impacts of risk across the bank
- By liaising closely with a range of stakeholders, you’ll have an opportunity to raise your profile across the bank as well as a strong focus on personal development
You’ll help to deliver risk management initiatives that support the effective application of the operational risk framework and conduct risk obligations, with the opportunity to improve risk understanding and management across the bank.
We will rely on you to assist the business in managing existing risks by ensuring that mechanisms are in place to identify, report, manage, and mitigate risk within a defined risk appetite, in collaboration with the second line of defence.
- Developing and supporting the interrogation and analysis of relevant management information, supporting effective risk management on the part of your stakeholders
- Contributing to the development of guidance notes and training material and content, up-skilling the broader first line of defence function and businesses
- Supporting management in facilitating regular stakeholder meetings and key forums through the preparation and issuing of supporting paperwork and assessing regulatory impacts
- Building and maintaining trusted working partnerships across the bank and our franchises, to inform and gather intelligence on emerging and future risks and controls
- A clear track record of achievement and delivery
- An awareness of risk assessment and scenario analysis methodologies
- An understanding of operational risk management
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal and the ability to influence at all levels
Аррly Link is given belоw Jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte