Product Analyst | Sharechat | Bangalore | Latest Job 2021
ShareChat is a main online media stage in India and situated in Bangalore. It was created by Mohalla Tech Private Limited and established by Ankush Sachdeva, Bhanu Pratap Singh, and Farid Ahsan. ShareChat has more than 180 million month to month dynamic clients across 15 Indian dialects. The organization’s application offers includes that incorporate private informing, labeling, and an individual informing highlight, empowering clients to share recordings, jokes, melodies, and other language-based social substance with other obscure clients.
Additional Information | Product Analyst
|Job Profile||Product Analyst|
Roles and Responsibilities | Product Analyst
- Querying the Database: Using SQL to run queries on ShareChat’s analytical engine built on Redshift.
- Scripting: Writing scalable scripts to fetch or modify data from API endpoints.
- Analytical Skills: You will work with large amounts of data related to user behaviour on ShareChat. You will need to see through the data and analyze it to find conclusions.
- Critical Thinking: You may need to look for trend and patterns in data to come up with new conclusions based on the findings.
- Attention to Detail: Data is precise. You have to make sure you are vigilant in your analysis to come to correct conclusions
Eligibility | Product Analyst
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics is preferred.
- Proven working experience as a Product analyst or business data analyst in B2C companies.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc
- )Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte