Process Developer | Account Payable | Genpact Careers | Job Alert | Latest Jobs 2022
Genpact is a worldwide expert administrations firm that makes business change genuine. We drive computerized drove development and carefully empowered canny activities for our customers, directed by our experience running large number of cycles principally for Global Fortune 500 organizations.
- Transactional Processing for Purchase order and Non- Purchase order backed invoices
- Answer Helpdesk queries from vendors and internal partners via phones and emails
- Execute Payment run as per the companies guidelines
- Conduct audits of invoices and expenses to ensure compliance with company policies and to protect Bridgewater from fraud, waste and abuse.
- Work to resolve discrepancies with clients and departments or individuals throughout the firm.
- Provide accurate and helpful support with supplier inquiries.
- Program administration and oversight of the company’s corporate card program.
- Responsible for system administration of Concur, collaborating with technical teams to address problems and implement improvements.
- Establish effective relationship with different partners within and outside the organization through written and verbal communication.
- Must have very attention to detail and self-discipline, possessing the ability to identify connections/relationships in data or sophisticated scenarios.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a customer service mentality is a must
- Experience working within a SaaS procure to pay or ERP system is preferred. Exposure specifically Workday ERP and/or Concur Travel & Expense systems would be beneficial.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a customer service mentality is a must.
- Demonstrated intellectual curiosity and ownership mentality, displays a willingness to challenge the status quo leading to the creation and implementation of excellent processes.
- Demonstrates the ability to think at the goal level (smart, agile, demonstrates common sense)
- College degree with a major in Finance or Accounting is preferred.
- Candidates should have related experience but highly qualified candidates without experience could be considered.
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently and with a team.
- Computer savvy with proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte