Research Associate | Flyhomes | Careers | Job Alert | Latest Jobs in Noida 2022
Flyhomes is a place where honesty, equity, and innovation come together to create the best homebuying experience on the planet. We’re making it easier to buy and sell a home. We’ve streamlined the purchasing and selling process by bringing our brokerage, mortgage, and closing teams under one roof, allowing our clients to buy faster and sell for more. Simultaneously, ensuring that our clients have a fantastic experience from the minute they begin working with us until they move in, and beyond.
We’ve been a market leader in using novel solutions to solve truly old and difficult consumer problems. For example, we’ve been trailblazers in terms of assisting folks in thinking through the challenge of “how can I win a home?” Our offers win 4-times more than the industry average, which means a client will see fewer homes, spend less time, spend less money, and finally win the home they actually want, as opposed to touring homes for months and months and becoming unhappy with the process. Guaranteed offer, cash offer, and buy-before-you-sell have all shown to be quite effective in resolving such old client issues.
In 2021, our revenue increased by 100%, and we predict even more in 2022. At the end of 2020, we were in five markets; by the end of 2021, we will be in thirteen. We began by focusing solely on the buy-side, but have now expanded to include sale, mortgage, and closing services.
To accelerate the expansion of Flyhomes by being customer-centric, functionally superior, and cost-effective. The Global Operations (GOps) Team in India delivers all operational and specialised services to clients and internal sales that do not require a licence or presence in the United States. We are constantly working to improve our customers’ and salespeople’s experiences.
We provide brokerage, mortgage, and closing services to our clients, all under one roof. We work with real estate, mortgages, and technology, but our purpose is to help people. When you join Flyhomes, you will have the power to effect change not only across industries, but also on a human level. We believe it’s about people, not properties, whether you’re one of our employees or a client.
You’ll work alongside a varied team who loves to solve problems, think creatively, and fly the plane as we continue to expand it, from client-facing jobs to technology and everything in between. We want to chat to you if you’re passionate about making real estate more inclusive, equitable, and pleasant for all homebuyers.
The Flyhomes Research Team is one of the company’s key teams, assisting and supporting practically everyone. However, our present services are mostly focused on assisting clients and Flyhomes Agents. The research team was initially established to provide pricing analysis to assist clients in determining the worth of a home.
With time, the team has grown to serve any other Flyhomes team that need information to assist clients. When a customer is purchasing a property, even minor details can appear significant. At Flyhomes, the Research Team is in charge of avoiding surprises by thoroughly reviewing all of the details so that the buyer only has to look at the highlights. Our mission is to assist clients, Flyhomes Agents, and brokerage team members in making better, faster, and more confident decisions during the home buying or selling process.
- Follow the process set by the team to arrive at the correct valuation of the properties. These pricing reports help the buyers to make competitive offers and the sellers to set the listing prices for their homes.
- Review and simplify the complex information available about the properties and raise red flags if required. This includes reviewing the seller disclosures, title reports, county records, and homeowner association documents.
- Research the inspection reports and prepare a summary of the quality and condition of the house.
- Study market trends, listing agents’ transactions and review the appraisal reports to re-appeal
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Architecture is preferred
- Research experience is preferred
- Real Estate experience preferred
- Strong critical thinking & analytical skills
- Detail-oriented with excellent multitasking and problem-solving abilities
- Strong time management skills and ability to keep on task
- Proven ability to thrive under tight deadlines and heavy workload
- Strong customer-facing verbal and written communication skills
- Must be available to work any assigned shift (evenings and weekends included)
- Client Focus: You possess a passionate drive to delight our clients and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations. You are adept at relationship management.
- Analytical Thinking: You employ a thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving to reach well-reasoned solutions.
- Collaborative: You partner effectively with Flyhomes Agents and colleagues, to drive our ‘winning together’ culture and execute on our common goals.
- Learning Agility: You are open to new ways of thinking and committed to acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage.
- Driven: You take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You are organized, focused and highly disciplined. Hard work doesn’t scare you.
- Accountability: You accept responsibility for your own actions and decisions and demonstrate commitment to accomplishing work in an ethical, compliant, and efficient manner for the benefit of your clients and the company.
- Work Excellence: You are conscientious with the consistency and quality of deliverables. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow-through.
- Flexibility: You thrive in a dynamic, fluid and unstructured environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together
Аррly Link is given belоw Jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte