Software Development Engineer | Internship | Amazon | Latest Internship in Pune 2022
Four standards have control of Amazon: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, a passion for invention, a pledge to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Amazon tries to be the world’s most client driven organization, the best manager, and the most secure work environment. Client surveys, 1-click shopping, personalised recommendation, rime, Fulfillment by Amazon, WS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, аreer history, Fire tablets, Fire TV, and other comparable gadgets Amаzоn Eсhо, Alexа , Just wаlk out teсhnоlоgy, Amаzоn Studiоs, аnd The Climаte knоwledge аrе sоme are Amаzоn’s piоneered.
We’re looking for a Software Development Engineer to join our Pune-based team and contribute to the development of the Zappos Catalog Platform. The group will create a variety of large-scale, multi-tiered, and distributed systems. To solve important business problems, successful applicants must be imaginative, flexible, have excellent leadership abilities, and be able to work effectively with cross-functional business and software development teams.
They must be self-motivated, have excellent verbal and writing communication skills, and be able to deliver high-quality results in a fast-paced atmosphere. Working with massive datasets, distributed computing technologies, and service-oriented architecture is a must for the ideal applicant.
At Amazon, we don’t simply create great software; we also provide a wonderful atmosphere for engineers. This is where you may advance your career. We’ve got it all, from tiny software development projects to Zappos-wide design initiatives. And it’s all backed up by a leadership team whose first aim is to assist you progress your career.
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design and problem solving
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in at least one of the following programming languages Java or C++ or C
- Strong debugging/troubleshooting skills
- Results oriented and analytical, with a strong customer and business focus.
- Ability to communicate and discuss technical topics with both technical and business audiences.
- Highly innovative, self-directed and able to deal well with ambiguous problems.
- Strong sense of ownership, with a passion for software and continuous learning.
- BS/BA/MS degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related discipline/experience
- Deep understanding of computer science fundamentals, including algorithms, complexity analysis, data structures, problem solving, and object-oriented analysis and design
- Ability to take a defined design and turn it into code and deliver it on schedule, applying appropriate technologies and current software engineering best practices.
- Working knowledge of databases, service-oriented architectures, and highly scalable distributed systems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience with mission critical, 24×7 systems
- Experience implementing and consuming large scale web services
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
- Online retail experience is a plus
- Experience with Java frameworks / build systems (Spring, JUnit, Mockito, etc.).
- Experience with AWS technologies including DynamoDB, Lambda, ECS, SQS, SNS, S3
- Experience with Dev ops automation and continuous deployment
Аррly Link is given belоw Jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte