Planning Manager | RedBull | Careers | Job Alert | Latest Jobs in Mumbai 2022
Red Bull gives wings to people and ideas. Since 1987, this has been the driving force behind all we do. Red Bull is now present in over 170 countries, selling over 7.9 billion cans per year and increasing! Above all, our people are the most important component in bringing the Red Bull brand to life. It takes a lot of enthusiasm and hard effort to become the world’s #1 energy drink. It’s about constantly asking ourselves, “How can we do it better?” Check out our open positions to join the Red Bull family.
As the Planning Manager, your job begins with balancing the demand & supply while optimizing the inventory and assets for finished goods and promotional material. You are also responsible for building a zero-based budget for the function, S&OP, and ensuring that the target audience has a can in their hand at all times.
- Ensuring the monthly demand and 12-months rolling forecast is aligned with sales at the month end planning meeting and updation in APO DP. Highlight action areas. Plan safety stock and align with local and global teams.
- Review, identify and communicate the supply constraints against the forecast with sales and balance the supply and demand in the planning horizon to meet the requirement.
- Plan the intercompany sales at the product level, smoothen the supply from the factory and maintain the stock cover to meet the business plan.
- Preparing & sharing the weekly production plan with the global supply chain team ensuring the right SKU’s is produced in the right quantity and also the promotional material.
- Provide visibility and an outlook to the management on stock, launches, promotional material and SLOB.
- Meet or exceed targeted KPI’s that include but are not limited to SKU/DC Forecast Accuracy and Service Level, and budget forecast accuracy.
- Roll out and implement the S&OP process for Red Bull India that will further lead to the implementation of the Global IBP process.
- Lead the national S&OP meetings; prepare all data and metrics to identify gaps and scenarios, guide final decision making on scenarios, strategic initiatives and prepare escalations for management review where appropriate.
- Developing S&OP process for VISIT materials focussing on the monthly stock arrival & deployment
- Management of the entire new product launch process through the innovation management process.
- Providing visibility to the business on new products, promotional material incoming.
- Development of zero-based logistics budgets for the upcoming year basis planned sales and stock movements.
- Provide to finance the latest physical distribution costs applicable to the latest volume estimates and Red Bull India business strategy on a monthly level.
- Management of detailed supply chain costs and monitoring of the same compared to the business plan, latest estimations, and provisioned costs.
- Responsible for the control tower project, procurement, and implementation of the control tower solution applicable.
- Aligning the project timelines with the local and global stakeholders, sharing the business requirement with the team involved, doing market research on the control tower projects in the existing market scenarios
- 4-6 years of previous work experience in supply & demand planning and quality management ideally in an FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) environment or F&B company in a national role.
- Master’s Degree (Engineering, Business Administration, etc.). Specialized qualifications in Supply chain and strategy. APICS certification(CSCP/CPIM) is an added advantage. B.Tech or B.E.
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte