P&G SUMMER INTERNSHIP | INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY | Internship | Alert | Latest Internship 2022
P&G began approximately 180 years ago as a tiny soap and candle company. We’ve grown to become the world’s largest consumer goods company, with iconic, well-known brands that make life easier in small but significant ways. Leadership, innovation, and citizenship are three simple ideas that have carried us through three centuries.
Because of the knowledge, innovation, and enthusiasm of hardworking people, we have evolved into a global organisation that is governed responsibly and ethically, is open and transparent, and promotes good causes and maintains the environment. This is a place where you may be pleased to work and make a positive difference.
- Be accountable to deliver the assigned project with the associate measurable business value.
- Work autonomously, balancing your own time effectively in collaboration with others
- Actively search for improved ways to run business processes and/or applications.
- Build collaborative relationships with the various teams you interact with, understanding and communicating effectively with internal and external business partners.
- Enthusiastically communicate the status of the project, activities and help to remove roadblocks.
- Build your own skills and knowledge through the job experience, coaching & training
What they offer
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous coaching & mentoring– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Paid Learning Experience: We treat you like a real full time employee, not only in terms of the responsibility you seek, but also by providing you with a competitive monthly stipend
- Currently studying towards Bachelor’s degree with one of the following majors: Computer Science, Information technology or any relevant majors
- Have drive and passion to transform how the business runs
- Capability to develop mastery in one or more of the IT Disciplines – Application & Integration, Infrastructure, Data &
- Analytics, IT Security & Risk with evidence of good technical expertise.
- Passion for solving wicked problems through the application of technology such as Cyber Security, AI and Robotics,
- Virtual and Augmented Reality, Internet of Things or Blockchain
- Excellent collaboration skills and working comfortably across teams
- English fluency
- Who are eligible to participate in the Summer Internship Placement process at their campus and have received the link to this site from their campus Placement Committees. All further communication will be routed via the committee
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte