Operations Associate | Smytten | Internship Alert | Latest Internship 2022
Smytten is an online discovery platform for premium items and services that aims to improve the way aspirational Indians discover, interact with, and acquire premium products and services by making the experience more immersive. It will be India’s first discovery and trial platform, spanning numerous premium lifestyle categories such as beauty and grooming items, health and fitness, wellbeing, and other services. Smytten was launched in August 2015 by Siddhartha Nangia and Swagata Sarangi, both graduates of the Indian School of Business. Swagata previously led business marketing at Google, and Siddhartha, an FMCG sector veteran, was a director at Unilever London.
Operations Associate Job Description
- Inventory Management
- Logistics Management
- Operations Management
- Process Improvement
- Production Management
- Quality Control
- Supply Chain Management
- Vendor Management
- Warehouse Operations
- Assistant in getting customer packages from delivery services to a customer’s doorstep.
- Last Mile delivery would help to expedite customer delivery times and present innovations to customers.
- Responsible for leading all delivery related operations.
- Leading last mile deliveries of all cities in the country.
- Enhancing the customer experience
- Liaising with multiple teams, such as Finance & Customer Service, and HO for smooth operations.
- Monitor supplier performance to assess the ability to meet quality and delivery requirements.
- Improves customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes.
- Establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing results; Implementing changes
- Support the leadership role in building strategy and business plans for aggressive partner acquisition, helping Smytten become a leader in the luxury/premium space in India
- Ability to listen and active problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle pressure
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Bachelor’s degree in operations management or similar area.
- Background in management, operations, and leadership.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, logistics partners, customers and employees.
- Excellent management, communication and reporting skills
- Substantial understanding of financial management.
- Basics of Microsoft excel.
- Problem Solving and Handling stressful and complicated situations
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte