New Associate-Lending Operations | Accenture Careers | Job Alert | Latest Job in Chennai 2022 | Career Height
Accenture is a worldwide expert administrations organization with driving capacities in computerized, cloud and security. Joining unrivaled experience and concentrated abilities across in excess of 40 ventures, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations administrations — all controlled by the world’s biggest organization of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations places.
New Associate-Lending Operations Job Description
You will work in our Financial Services, Banking, Insurance, and Capital Markets vertical, which focuses on assisting clients with their operations and investment portfolios.
You will be a member of the Lending Operations team, which creates retail credit proposals, performs pre-analysis, performs duplicate checks, data entry, customer point verifications (CPV), and reviews income papers in accordance with the client credit policy, procedures, and turnaround times.
You will be working on a debt-based financing agreement between a company and a financial institution. You will be responsible for financial spreading, loan preparation, setup, booking, funding, documentation, collateral maintenance, equipment finance, or speciality finance and insurance in this capacity.
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your primary interaction is within your team and your direct supervisor
- You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work
- Corporate banking /Wholesale banking
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Detail orientation
- Agility for quick learning
- It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Commercial Insurance
- Quality Assurance (QA)
- Any Graduates
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte