Engineer | Support Engineer | Walmart | Chennai | Jobs Alert | Latest Engineering Jobs in Chennai 2022
Which began little, with a solitary bargain shop and the basic thought of selling more for less, has developed in the course of the most recent 50 years into the biggest retailer on the planet. Every week, around 220 million clients and individuals visit roughly 10,500 stores and clubs under 48 pennants in 24 nations and eCommerce sites. With monetary year 2021 income of $559 billion, Walmart utilizes over 2.3 million partners around the world. Walmart keeps on being a forerunner in supportability, corporate generosity and business opportunity. It’s all important for our steadfast obligation to setting out open doors and carrying worth to clients and networks all throughout the planet.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INTERNSHIP
CLICK HERE FOR MORE JOBS
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree
- 6 to 10 years of development or technical support experience
- 5+ year experience in Retail domain with hands on IBM sterling commerce.
- Experience troubleshooting and debugging technical systems
- Experience in SQL development (complex queries) and performance tuning is required
- Independently own and address and resolve applications issues, provide updates, and perform root cause analysis.
- Experience in Java/Springboot/Python/shell scripts
- Supervise all alerts related to application and system procedures and provide services proactively.
- Follow standards and best practices to bring operational efficiencies, stability, and availability of the system.
- Comprehend various metrics on operational dashboards and reports and take corrective actions
- Good knowledge and understanding in Azure/ Cloud technologies
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Listening ability and patience
- Critical thinking, complex Problem Solve, and Troubleshoot
- Excellent interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation, and negotiation, and
- Able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Ability to explain complex ideas to those with limited IT and systems knowledge
- Demonstrate ability to independently learn technologies and processes thru continuous learning
- Ability to work as part of a cross-cultural team including flexibility to support multiple locations when necessary
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte
- Click here to apply for the position.
- Click here to join us.
- Follow us on Linkedin
- Follow us on Facebook
- Click Here to view Stories