IT Business Analyst | UBS Careers | Job Alert | Latest Jobs in Pune 2022
At UBS, we believe that you should never stop growing and learning because life never stops teaching. This includes obtaining new experiences in various jobs as well as acquiring new information and abilities. We recognise that our people – with their many backgrounds, abilities, degrees of experience, and interests – are the key to our continued success.
Are you ready to join #teamUBS and make a difference? More information is available at ubs.com/careers.
Whether through award-winning wealth management advisory, investment banking and asset management expertise, or private and corporate banking services in Switzerland*, UBS works with individuals, families, institutions, and corporations around the world to help answer some of life’s most pressing questions.
We collaborate across all major financial centres in 50 countries** with more than 71,000 colleagues throughout the world. Despite our diverse origins and expertise, we are united by two beliefs: the belief that we are stronger together, and the desire and curiosity to always innovate. That is the key to our entire potential being realised (and what we look for in everyone who joins us). It’s also why we’re consistently rated as a desirable employer.
IT Business Analyst Job Description
We are looking for an experienced IT Business Analyst for Sustainability and Regulatory projects.
In that role you will be responsible for finalizing IT requirements to support Front to Bank Solution.
- We’re looking for someone like this to:
- refer business requirement document (brd) to formulate it requirements
- partner with experts across the organization
- analyze business need and propose innovative solutions
- perform intensive data analysis to suggest efficient solution to any business problem
- think strategically, making business cases that hold up over the long term
- create / execute test cases to support business acceptance
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar position in the fields of Information Technology and/or Financial Institutes
- excellent domain skills to understand the business requirements and formulate it in IT requirements
- expert in data analysis skills
- excellent stakeholder management
- moderate experience on using SQL tools like toad/PG SQL
- good knowledge of technologies & infrastructure with the ability to discuss and understand the work of the implementation team
- familiar with the change and release process and the logistics of “getting things done” in the context of a large financial institution
- knowledge of Asset Management/Investment Banking preferred and current regulatory changes/challenges will be a significant advantage to the successful applicant
- experience in an environment where no two days are the same
- a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
- known for hitting deadlines and staying within budget
- able to work with teams in multiple locations is essential
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte