HR Internship | Seagate | Careers | Internship Alert | Latest Internship in Pune 2022
SEAGATE was started in 1979 and is a well-known American data storage corporation. The headquarters of the corporation are in Fremont, California, in the United States. SEAGATE storage drives are fast and dependable, and they provide excellent value for money. External storage, cloud storage, internal storage, networking, data recovery, data management, and portable storage are among the company’s product categories. We are a proud manufacturer of high-capacity, high-reliability, high-speed, and high-performance data storage products.
- Track progress, deadlines, and priorities of all site HR projects
- Be involved documentation & record keeping
- Support off boarding formalities and documentation
- Help in the execution of the learning plan and coordinate with other stakeholders at site
- Prepare Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents
- Proofread HR documents including audits, marketing information, and handbooks.
- Responsible for scheduling / arranging key meetings with relevant stakeholders and make minutes of meetings
- Keep abreast of market information and analysis of trends in HR. Develop understanding of best practices in HR field
- Be point of contact for employees for specific topics / areas of HR
- Ability to work proactively with other team members
- Ability to prioritize activities for the best interest of the team when working on joint projects.
- Ability to handle client requests and deliver quality solutions if able, or escalate the request to a more senior team member
- Openly share new ideas and information with other team members.
- Pursuing Masters degree in Human Resource Management
- Problem solving capabilities necessary to accomplish the duties and tasks of the position
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and e-mail
- Ability to share knowledge and work in a strong team oriented environment
- Good communication skills
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte