Analyst | Cargill Careers | Financial Analyst | Job Alert | Latest Jobs near Gurgaon 2022
About Company | Cargill Careers
The worlds of food, agriculture, nutrition, and risk management are brought together by our team of 160,000 specialists in 70 countries. We’ve been helping farmers produce more for over 150 years by linking them to larger markets. We’re always working on new goods to provide customers exactly what they want, while also increasing nutrition, food safety, and sustainability.
We also assist all of our partners in innovating and managing risk so that they can feed the globe again tomorrow. In more than 125 countries, we combine 153 years of expertise with new technologies and insights to serve as a trusted partner for customers in the food, agriculture, finance, and industrial sectors. We’re working together to make agriculture a stronger, more sustainable future.
Job Description | Cargill Careers
With little supervision, the Real Estate Analyst will arrange data, information, market intelligence, and resources in order to offer timely analysis, management reports, insights, and trends to aid and support real estate decision-making. To make the real estate transaction management process easier, engage with internal and external stakeholders and partners, and coordinate resources.
Responsibilities | Cargill Careers
- Lead the integrated business plan cycle for the business.
- Collaborate with related businesses to provide insights into volume and margin data supplied by the sales and pricing team.
- Monitor and validate the production variables for the products reported in the financial statements and evaluate the impact on the final result for the business.Partner with finance to develop and deploy the tools needed for analysis of results and projections.
- Lead business performance presentations by product line and category to provide information on budget and projections.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and peers to identify opportunities to improve data integrity to enable analysis and insights and improve processes that impact data and also support the financial evaluation of new business opportunities within the manufacturing and supply chain domain including capital analysis for plant improvements and other growth opportunities
- Coordinate the new and current Stock Keeping Unit (SKU) pricing position by collecting and interpreting competitive pricing intel to align with the go-to-market pricing strategy, and work to ensure profitability alignment
Eligibilities | Cargill Careers
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field of finance, accounting, business or equivalent experience
- Professional Degree in Finance or Accounting – CA or equivalent
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte