Associate | Associate- Payments and Alliances | Myntra | Job | Alert | Latest Jobs in Bangalore 2022
Myntrа is а оne stор shор fоr аll yоur fаshiоn аnd lifestyle needs. Being Indiа’s lаrgest e-соmmerсe stоre fоr fаshiоn аnd lifestyle рrоduсts, Myntrа аims аt рrоviding а hаssle free аnd enjоyаble shоррing exрerienсe tо shоррers асrоss the соuntry with the widest rаnge оf brаnds аnd рrоduсts оn its роrtаl. The brаnd is mаking а соnsсiоus effоrt tо bring the роwer оf fаshiоn tо shоррers with аn аrrаy оf the lаtest аnd trendiest рrоduсts аvаilаble in the соuntry.
- Responsible for managing business metrics of payments vertical including, but not limited to, success rates, process improvements, commercial cost and new initiatives by engaging with Banks, Payment gateways, Networks, paylater products, online wallets, EMI service providers and other payment instruments partners.
- Engage with product and engineering teams to build business cases, chart and drive the payment product road map and ensure that business critical items are prioritised resonating with the larger organization view.
- Work closely with the customer support team as well as external partners to ensure any consumer grievances related to payments or refunds are handled and resolved in due time along with a plan to mitigate the same in future.
- Define and maintain schedule adherence with banks and payment gateways and ensure that all issues are dealt with in time.
- Responsible for managing key relationships with PGs, banks and card networks and give actionable insights from data analysis to improve their performance.
- Identify new and upcoming payment options and improvements to existing setup that enhance the experience as well as affordability for the consumer on Myntra.
- Work cross functionally with product, marketing, tech, finance and Customer experience teams to generate key consumer value propositions to enhance customer experience and lower customer acquisition and reactivation costs.
- Manage external stakeholders (typically payment gateways, banks and card networks) and serve as the Myntra SPOC for them to solve their concerns. Simultaneously on board the new ones.
- MBA from a tier 1 college with B. Tech/BE as undergraduate degree
- Proven experience of 1-3 years in the Digital Payments space (Online payments, payment
- gateways, eCommerce, Retail Banking etc.) is desirable.
- Previous experience of reporting & data analytics at decision-making levels is required. Working
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced dynamic environment. Consistently maintains calm demeanor – able to maintain control with confidence and ease, while remaining flexible amongst the changes in a fast growing business.
- Logical thinker with an ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Must display fine attention to detail – successfully completes tasks requiring deep attention to a high volume of detailed information with the ability to build quality processes into job functions.
- Efficiently manages time based on continual evaluation of priorities, meets deadlines with high quality deliverable reflecting complete understanding of expectations, able to multitask.
- Excellent analytical and mathematical skills.
- Takes pride in own work and understands the importance of teamwork.
- Prior experience in handling large amounts of complex data and dealing with multiple metric reporting (MIS) is preferred.
- Strong communication skills and ability to articulate data driven insights is important.
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte