GSK Scholars Programme 2022-23 | Scholarship Alert | Latest Scholarship 2022
About the Programme
The GSK Scholars Programme is a CSR initiative of GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd. that aims to provide financial assistance to deserving and financially disadvantaged students so that they can pursue a career in medicine. This programme aims to support the country’s skill-building initiative and advance Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) education in India.
Under this scholarship, students in their first year of MBBS at government colleges will receive financial assistance of up to INR 1,000,000 per year for up to 4.5 years to cover academic expenses related to their MBBS programme.
The company believes in the cause of education and sees it as a powerful tool for transforming lives for a brighter future. GiveIndia manages the scholarship programme.
- Students must be pursuing the first-year of MBBS programme from government colleges
- Applicants must have obtained at least 65% marks in Class 12 board examinations
- Annual family income of the applicants should be below INR 6,00,000 from all sources
- Children of employees of GSK, GiveIndia and Buddy4Study are not eligible
- Open for Indian nationals only
Students pursuing MBBS can earn up to INR 1,000,000 per year, for a total of INR 4.5 lakh over four and a half years.
Scholarship funds can only be used for academic expenses such as tuition, exam fees, books, hostel fees, food, and seminars. If funds are still available, they will be used to purchase stationery, participate in online learning, and pay internet/data pack bills.
- Marksheet of Class 12
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/voter identity card/driving license/PAN card)
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Family income proof (salary slip, Form 16, Income Certificate, ITR)
- Bank account details of applicant
- Photograph of the applicant
How can you apply?
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land on the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered – Register at Buddy4Study with your email/mobile/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘GSK Scholars Programme’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process