Graphic Designer | Paytm Careers | Noida | Job Alert | Latest Jobs Opportunity 2022
Paytm is India’s largest and most popular payment gateway, providing users and merchants with a wide range of payment options. Over 7 million retailers use our mobile payment systems, which allow customers to make seamless mobile payments using cards, bank accounts, and digital credit, among other options. In India, we were the first to introduce QR-based mobile payments and remain the market leader. With the introduction of Paytm Payments Bank, we hope to reach half a billion Indians who are currently unbanked or under banked. Softbank, SAIF Partners, Alibaba Group, and Ant Financial are among our investors.
Graphic Designer Job Description
- A Visual Designer is responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact. The role involves understanding requirement and their needs before making design decisions.
- Their designs are required for a huge variety of products and activities, such as websites, advertising, books, magazines, posters, computer games, product packaging, exhibitions and displays, corporate communications and corporate identity, e.g. giving organisations a visual ‘brand’.
- A visual designer works to a brief agreed with the Category, Sr Visual Designer or Art Director. They develop creative ideas and concepts, choosing the appropriate media and style to meet the Business objectives.
- The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
- Understanding of digital platforms and their importance is highly required.
- Understanding of apps, Operating systems like android, iOS & web app will be mandatory.
- Following the design Style guide & road map & thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time.
- Conceptualising finalised ideas and concepts to their leader or manager.
- Working with a wide range of channels, Offline, Online Digital & affiliate contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief.
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches for the creative campaign where it’s required working on layouts and art working pages ready for print.
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in Fashion Trends, emerging tools, web exposure, color knowledge developing interactive design working as part of a team with copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, web developers and marketing specialists
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte