Graduate Java Developer | Wiley Edge | Mumbai | Job Alert | Latest Jobs Update 2022
Wiley Edge is the global partner for emerging talent and reskilling training for public and private organisations.
It is more important than ever to plan for the future. The rate of change is increasing, which is widening the gap between the skills required and their availability in the labour force. Wiley Edge has been used by over 40 institutions in North America, EMEA, and APAC, ranging from government agencies to tier one investment banks to fintechs, to meet this challenge.
Wiley Edge connects talented graduates with leading global corporations. We are always looking for ambitious graduates to join the Alumni Graduate Program, where you will begin your tech career as an entry-level Java Developer while working onsite with a leading investment bank in major cities across India.
Our 24-month graduate programme begins with 10 weeks of paid training and career coaching, during which you’ll learn everything you need to know to get started as a Java Developer.
- Participate and contribute in the entire implementation process for new applications and enhancements to existing applications
- Provide input on the overall solution design
- Build and test applications
- Meet with business partners to understand business needs
- Conduct root cause analysis and implement basic performance tuning
- Responsible for ensuring the solution meets business needs
- Degree in Computer Science, Technology, or related STEM subject
- Graduation in 2021 or 2022.
- Academic aggregate of 60% or higher
- Strong programming skills in Java (mandatory)
- Competitive coding experience will be an advantage
- Solid software engineering principles (data structures, OOPs, design patterns, multithreading)
- Good trouble shooting and debugging skills
- Working knowledge of database concepts (SQL, stored procs, schema design)
- Understanding of the formal software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Understanding of test-driven development
What you’ll receive:
- Fully paid, in-depth and interactive training with a diverse group of like-minded graduates, delivered by experts with working knowledge of the field.
- A competitive graduate salary
- Pay increases every 6 months
- A flexible benefits package
- Ongoing training and pastoral care
- Invaluable industry experience and the opportunity to start a career in a desirable and competitive industry
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte