Engineering Intern | General Electric Aviation | Careers | Internship Alert | Internship in Bangalore | Latest Internship 2022
GE (NYSE:GE) takes on the task of making the world a better place. GE has been inventing the future of industry for more than 125 years, and today its devoted staff, cutting-edge technology, and worldwide reach and capabilities help the world work more effectively, reliably, and safely. GE’s workforce are varied and committed, working to achieve GE’s goal and deliver for its customers with the utmost integrity and dedication.
This internship opportunity will allow students to focus on exploratory work in order to contribute to engineering solutions depending on the challenge that has been discovered.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Learn, with guidance from senior engineering resources the technology needed to understand and produce deliverables that meet business standards and program / product requirements
- Prepare and present technical data
- Document and communicate results of technical data generated
- Prepare invention disclosures to protect the technology that provides a competitive advantage to the business as needed
- Assure proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned projects and/or tasks consistent with engineering policies and procedures
- Strong in Mechanical engineering fundamentals
- Strong communication and documentation ability.
- Students of Bachelor or Master’s in engineering, (Mechanical/ Aero) from reputed institutes
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte