GDS Consulting | Ernst and Young | EY Career | Job Alert | Latest Job in Trivandrum 2023
From start-ups to Fortune 500 firms, EY is committed to assisting them in overcoming their most difficult obstacles and realizing their greatest objectives, and the work we undertake with them is as diverse as they are.
GDS Consulting Job Description
We are looking for skilled Cloud Data Architects who have a strong understanding of technology and data, and a proven track record of successful project delivery. This is an excellent chance to join a top company and a growing Data and Analytics team.
- Need to work with client in converting business problems/challenges to technical solutions considering security, performance, scalability etc.
- Need to understand Data and Analytics architecture.
- Design technical architecture in Modern Cloud data platforms.
- Need to contribute in various technical streams during implementation of the project.
- Provide product and design level technical best practices
- Interface and communicate with the client team and onshore coordinators
- Completion of assigned tasks on time and regular status reporting to the lead
- Agree on level of documentation with clients and track to sign of them.
- Work with client on design approvals.
- Help client select tools and technologies necessary for the scope of the project.
- Provide necessary inputs on infrastructure configuration requirements for Bigdata implementation
- Develop standardized practices for delivering new products and capabilities using Cloud technologies, including data acquisition, transformation, and analysis.
- Interact with senior client technology leaders, understand their business goals, create, architect, propose, develop and deliver technology solutions
- Define and develop client specific best practices around data management within a cloud environment
- Recommend design alternatives for data ingestion, processing and provisioning layers
- Design and develop data ingestion programs to process large data sets in Batch mode using Spark, or similar technologies
- Develop data ingestion programs to ingest real-time data from LIVE sources using Apache Kafka, Spark Streaming and/or similar technologies
- Strong understanding & familiarity with all GCP ecosystem components
- Strong understanding of underlying GCP Architectural concepts and distributed computing paradigms
- Hands-on programming experience in Apache Spark using Python/Scala and Spark Streaming
- Hands on experience with major big data components in GCP like GCP Data Proc, Big Query, Google Pub Sub, Google Data Flow
- Hands-on experience on SQL and Datawarehouse
- Experience working with NoSQL in at least one of the data stores like GCP Firestore, GCP Datastore, GCP Big Table or MonogBD ATLAS
- Knowledge of Spark and Kafka integration with multiple Spark jobs to consume messages from multiple Kafka partitions
- Solid understanding of ETL methodologies in a multi-tiered stack
- Experience in converting business problems/challenges to technical solutions considering security, performance, scalability etc.
- Experience in Enterprise grade solution implementations.
- Knowledge in Big data architecture patterns [Lambda, Kappa]
- Experience in performance bench marking enterprise applications
- Experience in Data security [on the move, at rest]
- Experience in Scheduler/Orchestration tools like Airflow or CloudComposer
- Experience/exposure to building CI/CD pipelines and containerization (Docker, K8s etc)
- Strong UNIX operating system concepts and shell scripting knowledge
- Should have completed at least 3 full life cycle experience in Cloud projects
- Must have at least 4 years of deep experience in Cloud implementations
- Design, develop and implement datalake designs from the ground up to stage, modify and load data received from various sources
- Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution.
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal formal and informal).
- Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a team player and enjoy working in a cooperative and collaborative team environment.
- Adaptable to new technologies and standards.
- Participate in all aspects of Cloud solution delivery life cycle including analysis, design, development, testing, production deployment, and support.
- Minimum 7 years hand-on experience in one or more of the above areas.
- Minimum 12 years industry experience
- Click here to apply for the position.
- Click here to join us.