Sr. Financial Analyst | Rolls Royce | Jobs in Bangalore | Job | Alert | Latest Jobs 2022
We are committed to decarbonizing our key markets and will continue to invest in technologies that will help us speed up the process while minimising the negative effects of our business operations. During the year, we improved our financial performance, met our short-term commitments, secured new business possibilities, and took significant strategic moves forward. While problems persist, we can look forward to the future with increased confidence, as well as the huge commercial opportunity that the shift to net zero presents.
Rolls-Royce offers an interesting opportunity for a Finance Analyst in Bangalore, India. We pioneer the power that matters to our customers, society, and the environment at Rolls-Royce. Every great product requires a great company to back it up. Our work is complicated, innovative, demanding, and fulfilling, and it necessitates the participation of a diverse group of professionals. We can deliver quality to our clients and pioneer the power that counts because we have the right people.
- Accounting oversight, support in financial closure report on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews
- Analyze financial data and create financial models for decision support
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements
- Identify and drive process and data quality improvements, including the creation, simplifying of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards
- Use of SAP, SAP BW, reporting tools (HFM, VBM) and Business objects tools for data analysis and producing reports to be used for decision making
- 7-10+ years of experience in Financial accounting, reporting, analysis, business finance etc
- High proficiency in financial accounting, financial data analysis, reporting and modelling techniques
- Strong fluency with Excel formulas and functions
- Qualified professional accountant (CA, CWA, CIMA, etc) required
- Working experience in SAP FI.
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte